If you want to Integrate RyanVM's update packs 100% unattended all you need to do is create a batch file called PREPACK.BAT and place it inside of the directory containing your "Extra Pack Files". (For more information on PREPACK.BAT or Extra Pack Files please reffer to the help file.)
Inside of the PREPACK.BAT file you will need to put something like this:
1. The first section (In Black) represents the path and file to execute. In this case it is the RVM_Integrator_v1.0RC8.exe
If the path contains any spaces in it you must put quotation marks at the beginning of the path and at the end of the file name.
2. The second section (In Green) represents the unattend switch. This must be /u or /U (You can put quotes around it as well... but you don't need to.)
3. The third section (In Blue) Represents the path to the directory containing the I386 directory. In Windows XP PowerPacker that will be the directory where the PREPACK.BAT file will get executed. So you will want this to be "%CD%".
%CD% means Current directory in the batch file. So no matter where the batch is run from it will look at the directory where it is executed as the directory containing the I386 directory.
4. The fourth section (In Purple) represents the path and filename of the RVM_Update*.cab file you wish to use. (Again make sure you use Quotes if your path contains any spaces.)
5. The fifth and final section (In Red) represents the path and RVM_Addon*.cab file(s) you will be using. If you wish to use more than one Addon then make sure all of the addons reside in the same directory. If you are using 2 addon packs the fifth section would look simular to this...
The easiest way to make sure you are getting your syntax correct would be to open the exe file itself, browse to the files and select them. In the inputbox just copy the text and paste it into your batch file.
*Note* The best thing to do would be to create new source files with the RyanVM Integrator and just use those source files through WinXP PP. But for those of you that do not care how long it will take to use the RVM Integrator on every pack you create you can use the tutorial above. Hope this helps somebody.