Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

AHJAHJ

I want Update Funker Theme To 4.2

I guess that it is the background you want to fix. Look here: category fixes topic. You inspired me to post some overdue changes to the forum. One of them includes a fix for this.

Note: You must make ALL changes for it to work. The category selection function in that topic is fundamentally different than in the official release.

EDIT: horrible grammar :D

Edited by athomsen

Make some textless buttons for the theme their just is not enough buttons for it too work!

Or just pick the buttons from the glossy or classic set and I will fix it for you..

OK, I know, this thread is reaaally old, but I lost the source files of this WPI theme. If anyone has got the original archive, please send it to me or put it as an attachment here and I'll have a look, if I can do something to update it, OK?