The Pianist

FthrJACK

If you havent already.. you have to watch this film. its a brilliant piece of work the really brings home the horror and evil of war, and one mans struggle to live through it as a Polish jew in occupied Poland. living like a rat in bombed out buildings and living off a few dried beans a day. Its a brilliant, but sad film.

The scene with the tank and kublewagon in is brilliant, i wont say any more because i dont wanna spoil it :)

a must see! w00t

yeh i'm going to see it in a few days.. also i suggest Jackass the movie LOL.. if u like ppl hurt themselves for eg Getting Fireworks lit from there anus then this is the movie for u w00t

i post about an amazing film like The Pianist and you counter with Jackass the movie??

JACKASS! :)

once you have seen one epsiode of jackass you dont need to se anymore, its the same stuff over and over.

i post about an amazing film like The Pianist and you counter with Jackass the movie??

JACKASS!  :)

once you have seen one epsiode of jackass you dont need to se anymore, its the same stuff over and over.

bah humbug tris u Old'e Man w00t

I am anxious to see 'The Pianist' as well. In fact I might get my hands on a copy very soon. :)

I suggest another movie of a similar title but totally different theme, 'The Legend of the Pianist on the Ocean'. It was excellent.

I thought this thread was about Jackass the movie :) seen it, not bad will be better on dvd so you can slow-frame the stunts and see the painful looks on their faces w00t

Pianist :rolleyes: never heard of it, sounds like something my mom would take my sister to see

btw. sed just noticed your system specs are similar to mine, except I have a Radeon 29700 pro card :D

I thought this thread was about Jackass the movie :) seen it, not bad will be better on dvd so you can slow-frame the stunts and see the painful looks on their faces w00t

Pianist :rolleyes: never heard of it, sounds like something my mom would take my sister to see

btw. sed just noticed your system specs are similar to mine, except I have a Radeon 29700 pro card :D

w00t hehe.. same thing.. gunna get the dvd and make a few screenshots for me desktop..

btw. sed just noticed your system specs are similar to mine, except I have a Radeon 29700 pro card

29700?

:):rolleyes:

ermm.. hopefully u do know that it is a joke and this is getting off topic now.. and i just finished seeing it actually.. and i thought it wasn't to bad.. not my kind of movie though :D