Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Macromedia Dreamweaver v8.0

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Jeroeneke

Jeroeneke

• PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Joined 26-November 05
Just tested it by another way @ T-12, it seems that dreamweaver can't be installed at that point! thanks anyway ;)

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

benjamminzIS

benjamminzIS

• 29 posts
  • Joined 25-January 07

"Name.msi" Serialnumber=xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx /qb- Reboot=Suppress

I have installed Dreamweaver and Dreamweaver 8.0.2 patch, Flash and Fireworks using this same method for all and it works. (I'm using WPI @ RunOnceEx)

I also use WPI to copy the license Directory to the new machine and no activation nag on first load!

I do have a question though...

with flash when you unpack it to get the .msi package there is a Data1.cab file that is unpacked (95MB) and then the Flash.msi is about 21MB do you need the Data1.cab for the installation? I kept it in the same folder as .msi just to make sure... but I'm not sure if the .msi calls/uses it or not, I'm assuming yes.

Edited by benjamminzIS, 17 August 2007 - 02:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users