Radeon 9500 Hacked Drivers Benchmarks..

ThA_FiLeR

Here they are, did the benchmarks in 3D Mark 2003, with same settings each time, these scores are on my lower end processor so if anyone else decides to get one it might perform better with a higher end processor...

radeon9500_0wnage.jpg

Radeon 9500 Stock > Radeon 9800 (SoftMod).. about 50% increasement in performance :rolleyes:

Hope this is useful to some people here at msfn.. :)

Hmmm...Talking about 3D Mark 2003, I just installed it with Direct X 9, and around the 3rd game test, my video card (ATI Radeon 9000 Pro) stopped responding...So I restarted the computer and then it gave me an error message saying that my video card had caused the error, blah, blah, blah...Anyone know why it did this? Check my PC SPECS if you're wondering what kind of stuff is in my rig...

Hmmm...Talking about 3D Mark 2003, I just installed it with Direct X 9, and around the 3rd game test, my video card (ATI Radeon 9000 Pro) stopped responding...So I restarted the computer and then it gave me an error message saying that my video card had caused the error, blah, blah, blah...Anyone know why it did this?  Check my PC SPECS if you're wondering what kind of stuff is in my rig...

What does this have to do with my scores? And btw, I would suppose its your driver, be sure its installed properly, if you are running the latest version you might wanna try to go to an earlier version..