• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
CoRoNe

DirectShow FilterPack

106 posts in this topic

Ah, interesting. Didn't know stuff like that existed.

Anyway, I've made a DirectShow FilterPack (Windows 2000 edition).

It contains the latest MPC-HC DSfilters compiled with MSVC2008, so they should work on Win2000. Would you be so kind to test and confirm that? Thanks a lot!

p.s. I've already removed the SHOUTcast Source Filter. See a few posts earlier.

All files registered successfully. (and working)

But what I won't request you is to make it every new release if that is an extra effort and only for me... (hope there are other users out there ;))

Edited by johk

I've had other people complaining about this too, so I don't think you'll be the only one who I'm helping here ;).

With future releases Win2000 users can simply extract updated versions of non-MPC-HC DSfilters from the package and use them. But we'll never know what the future will bring. They might actually add Win2000 support somehow, or I might even replace them all for (some) other DSfilter(s) (LAV Filters seems promising).

Thanks for testing.

* Only OGG-streams are a bit troublesome. They won't play at the moment, but I think it's an issue with Zoom Player rather than with the filter. With MONOGRAM GraphStudio OGG-streams are working fine.

This issue has been solved and will be incorporated within the next Zoom Player release (anything newer than 8.00 RC2).