GUIRunOnce "running out of control"

I almost have my unattended cd almost done exept this little problem. I installed the Bâshrat the Sneaky driver packs and RyanVM update pack 1.3.1 and i ended up with a missing high def sound driver. So i used nLite to integrate it into the cd.

Everything seems to work now drivers updates and my high def audio :lol:

However when the system boots for the first time it runs the Bâshrat cmd file

installs my reg.cmd and starts WPI all at the same time also boots right to the desktop :} .which before it stayed at a blue screen did each of the tasks in order then booted to the regular desktop.

here is a copy of my winnt.sif

[Data]

MsDosInitiated = "No"

Autopartition = 0

UnattendedInstall = Yes

AutomaticUpdates = "No"

[unattended]

OemPnPDriversPath = "D\C\A;D\C\AM\1;D\C\AM\2;D\C\AM\3;D\C\AM\4;D\C\AM\5;D\C\AM\6;D\C\AM\7;D\C\AT;D\C\AU;D\C\I;D\C\IT;D\C\N;D\C\V;D\CPU;D\G\A\1;D\G\A\1\WDM;D\G\A\2;D\G\A\3;D\G\I\1;D\G\I\2;D\G\I\3;D\G\I\4;D\G\M\1;D\G\M\2;D\G\M\3;D\G\N;D\G\S\1;D\G\S\2;D\G\S\3;D\G\V\1;D\G\V\2;D\G\V\3;D\G\V\4;D\G\V\5;D\G\V\6;D\G\X\1;D\G\X\1\WDM;D\G\X\2;D\L\3\1;D\L\3\2;D\L\3\3;D\L\AM;D\L\AU;D\L\B;D\L\B\2;D\L\BU\1;D\L\BU\2;D\L\BU\3;D\L\C\1;D\L\C\2;D\L\C\4;D\L\CO\1;D\L\CO\2;D\L\CO\3;D\L\CO\4;D\L\CO\5;D\L\D\1;D\L\D\2;D\L\D\3;D\L\D\4;D\L\D\5;D\L\D\6;D\L\D\7;D\L\D\8;D\L\I;D\L\IN;D\L\L\1;D\L\L\2;D\L\L\3;D\L\L\3\B;D\L\L\4;D\L\L\5;D\L\LI\1;D\L\LI\2;D\L\LI\3;D\L\LI\4;D\L\LI\5;D\L\LI\6;D\L\LI\7;D\L\M;D\L\MI;D\L\N\1;D\L\N\2;D\L\N\3;D\L\N\4;D\L\N\5;D\L\N\6;D\L\N\7;D\L\N\8;D\L\NV;D\L\NV\O;D\L\O\1;D\L\O\2;D\L\O\3;D\L\O\4;D\L\O\5;D\L\O\6;D\L\O\7;D\L\O\8;D\L\R\1;D\L\R\2;D\L\S\1;D\L\S\2;D\L\SM\1;D\L\SM\2;D\L\SM\3;D\L\SM\4;D\L\SM\5;D\L\SM\6;D\L\SM\7;D\L\SM\8;D\L\SM\9;D\L\SU\1;D\L\SU\2;D\L\SU\3;D\L\SU\4;D\L\SU\5;D\L\SU\6;D\L\SU\7;D\L\SU\8;D\L\SU\9;D\L\SU\A;D\L\SU\B;D\L\T;D\L\U\1;D\L\U\2;D\L\U\3;D\L\U\4;D\L\U\5;D\L\V\1;D\L\V\2;D\L\V\3;D\M\3\1;D\M\3\2;D\M\3\3;D\M\A\1;D\M\A\2;D\M\A\3;D\M\A\4;D\M\A\5;D\M\A\6;D\M\A\7;D\M\A\8;D\M\AD\1;D\M\AD\2;D\M\AD\3;D\M\AD\4;D\M\AD\5;D\M\AD\6;D\M\AD\6\C;D\M\AD\7;D\M\AD\8;D\M\AD\9;D\M\AD\A;D\M\AM;D\M\AR;D\M\AT;D\M\AU\1;D\M\AU\2;D\M\AU\3;D\M\AU\4;D\M\D;D\M\H\1;D\M\H\1\R;D\M\H\2;D\M\H\3;D\M\H\4;D\M\H\5;D\M\I\1;D\M\I\2;D\M\IN\1;D\M\IN\2;D\M\IT;D\M\L\1;D\M\L\2;D\M\L\3;D\M\L\4;D\M\N;D\M\N\A;D\M\N\AR;D\M\N\I;D\M\N\IR;D\M\P\1;D\M\P\2;D\M\P\2\A;D\M\P\3;D\M\P\4;D\M\P\5;D\M\P\6;D\M\P\7;D\M\P\8;D\M\Q\1;D\M\Q\2;D\M\Q\3;D\M\Q\4;D\M\S\1;D\M\S\2;D\M\S\3;D\M\S\4;D\M\S\5;D\M\S\6;D\M\S\7;D\M\S\8;D\M\SI\1;D\M\V\1;D\M\V\2;D\M\VM;D\S\A;D\S\C\1;D\S\C\2;D\S\CR\LS\Win2K_XP;D\S\CR\WDM;D\S\H\1;D\S\H\2;D\S\H\3;D\S\M\1;D\S\M\2;D\S\M\3;D\S\M\4;D\S\M\5;D\S\M\6;D\S\M\7;D\S\M\8;D\S\M\9;D\S\M\A;D\S\M\B;D\S\M\C;D\S\M\D;D\S\N;D\S\R;D\S\R\HD;D\S\S;D\S\S\D\1;D\S\S\D\2;D\S\S\F\1;D\S\S\F\2;D\S\S\S;D\S\SC;D\S\SI\1;D\S\SI\2;D\S\SM\A\1;D\S\SM\A\2;D\S\SM\A\3;D\S\SM\A\4;D\S\SM\A\5;D\S\SM\A\6;D\S\SM\D\1;D\S\SM\D\2;D\S\SM\G\1;D\S\SM\G\2;D\S\SM\G\3;D\S\SM\G\4;D\S\SM\G\5;D\S\SM\G\6;D\S\SM\H\1;D\S\SM\H\2;D\S\SM\I\1;D\S\SM\I\2;D\S\SM\IN\1;D\S\SM\IN\2;D\S\SM\IN\3;D\S\SM\IN\4;D\S\SM\S;D\S\T\1;D\S\T\2;D\S\T\3;D\S\T\4;D\S\T\5;D\S\V;D\S\Y\1;D\S\Y\2;D\W\3\1;D\W\3\2;D\W\3\3;D\W\3\4;D\W\3\5;D\W\3\6;D\W\3\7;D\W\A;D\W\AI\1;D\W\AI\2;D\W\AS;D\W\AT\H;D\W\AT\I;D\W\B\1;D\W\B\2;D\W\B\3;D\W\B\4;D\W\B\5;D\W\B\5\3;D\W\B\6;D\W\B\7;D\W\B\8;D\W\B\9;D\W\B\A;D\W\BL\1;D\W\BL\2;D\W\BL\3;D\W\BL\4;D\W\BL\5;D\W\BL\6;D\W\BL\7;D\W\BL\8;D\W\BL\9;D\W\BU\1;D\W\BU\2;D\W\BU\4;D\W\BU\5;D\W\BU\7;D\W\BU\8;D\W\BU\9;D\W\BU\A;D\W\C\1;D\W\C\2;D\W\CO\1;D\W\CO\2;D\W\CO\3;D\W\CO\4;D\W\CO\5;D\W\CO\6;D\W\CR\1;D\W\CR\2;D\W\CR\3;D\W\CR\4;D\W\D\1;D\W\D\2;D\W\D\2\A;D\W\D\2\D;D\W\D\2\E;D\W\D\2\F;D\W\D\3;D\W\D\3\C;D\W\D\3\D;D\W\D\3\E;D\W\D\4;D\W\D\4\K;D\W\D\4\L;D\W\D\4\M;D\W\D\4\P;D\W\D\5;D\W\D\6;D\W\D\7;D\W\D\8;D\W\D\9;D\W\D\A;D\W\D\B;D\W\D\B\B;D\W\D\C;D\W\D\C\C;D\W\D\D;D\W\D\D\B;D\W\D\E;D\W\D\E\B;D\W\D\E\C;D\W\DE;D\W\E\1;D\W\E\2;D\W\E\3;D\W\E\4;D\W\E\5;D\W\E\6;D\W\E\7;D\W\E\8;D\W\E\9;D\W\E\A;D\W\E\B;D\W\E\C;D\W\E\D;D\W\E\E;D\W\E\F;D\W\E\G;D\W\E\H;D\W\E\I;D\W\E\J;D\W\EN\1;D\W\EN\2;D\W\I\1;D\W\I\2;D\W\I\3;D\W\I\4;D\W\I\5;D\W\I\6;D\W\L\1;D\W\L\2;D\W\L\3;D\W\L\3\2;D\W\L\4;D\W\L\5;D\W\L\6\3;D\W\L\6\A;D\W\L\7;D\W\L\8;D\W\L\9;D\W\L\9\2;D\W\L\A;D\W\L\B;D\W\L\C;D\W\L\C\2;D\W\L\C\26;D\W\L\C\3;D\W\L\C\4;D\W\L\C\A;D\W\L\D;D\W\L\E;D\W\L\E\4;D\W\L\E\A;D\W\L\F;D\W\M;D\W\MI\1;D\W\MI\2;D\W\N\1;D\W\N\2;D\W\N\3;D\W\N\4;D\W\N\4\3;D\W\N\5;D\W\N\6;D\W\N\7;D\W\O\1;D\W\O\2;D\W\O\3;D\W\O\4;D\W\R\1;D\W\R\2;D\W\S\1;D\W\S\2;D\W\S\3;D\W\S\4;D\W\SE\1;D\W\SE\2;D\W\SE\3;D\W\SE\4;D\W\SE\5;D\W\SI\1;D\W\SI\2;D\W\SI\2\U;D\W\SI\3;D\W\SI\3\U;D\W\SIT\1;D\W\SIT\2;D\W\SIT\3;D\W\SIT\4;D\W\SIT\5;D\W\SIT\6;D\W\SIT\7;D\W\SIT\8;D\W\SIT\9;D\W\SIT\A;D\W\SIT\B;D\W\SIT\C;D\W\SIT\D;D\W\SM\1;D\W\SM\2;D\W\SM\3;D\W\SM\4;D\W\SM\5;D\W\SM\6;D\W\SM\7;D\W\SM\7\WINXP;D\W\SM\8;D\W\SM\9;D\W\SM\A;D\W\SM\B;D\W\SM\C;D\W\SM\C\2;D\W\SM\D;D\W\SU\1;D\W\SU\2;D\W\SU\3;D\W\SU\4;D\W\SU\5;D\W\SU\6;D\W\SU\7;D\W\SU\8;D\W\SU\9;D\W\SU\A;D\W\SU\B;D\W\SU\C;D\W\SU\D;D\W\SU\E;D\W\SU\G;D\W\SU\H;D\W\SU\I;D\W\U\1;D\W\U\2;D\W\U\3;D\W\U\4;D\W\U\5;D\W\U\6"

NonDriverSigningPolicy = "Ignore"

DriverSigningPolicy = "Ignore"

OemPreinstall = "Yes"

UnattendMode = FullUnattended

UnattendSwitch = Yes

OemSkipEula = Yes

FileSystem = *

WaitForReboot = No

NoWaitAfterTextMode = 1

NoWaitAfterGUIMode = 1

TargetPath = Windows

KeyboardLayout = "US"

[GUIRunOnce]

command1 = "%SystemDrive%\D\BTS_DPs_finish.cmd"

command2 = "%Systemdrive%\Install\REG.cmd"

command3 = "%Systemdrive%\D\WPI.cmd"

[Display]

Xresolution = 1024

Yresolution = 768

BitsPerPel = 32

Vrefresh = 65

[systemRestore]

MaximumDataStorePercentOfDisk = 5

[GuiUnattended]

AdminPassword = *

TimeZone = 035

OEMSkipRegional = 1

OemSkipWelcome = 1

Autologon = NO

[shell]

DefaultStartPanelOff = Yes

CustomDefaultThemeFile = "%WinDir%\Resources\Themes\Luna.theme"

[Components]

msmsgs = off

[WindowsFirewall]

Profiles = WindowsFirewall.TurnOffFirewall

[WindowsFirewall.TurnOffFirewall]

Mode = 0

[userData] <edited for security :thumbup >

ProductKey = "xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx"

FullName = "Nonya"

OrgName = "NonyaBuisness"

[RegionalSettings]

Language = 0409

[Networking]

InstallDefaultComponents = Yes

[identification]

JoinWorkgroup = WORKGROUP

Been working on this for a month now and this is the first problem i have had that i have not found searching this forum.Good job to all involved and sorry for the long post but i hope i included the info needed to solve my problem

thnx ahead of time for any help

Well it took me alot longer to try the new winnt.sif than i thought. However it did not work.

On a single processor type the Gui runs like its suposed to

On a Multi processor type "Hyperthread" its messed up and still tries to run all the lines at the same time

Any more suggestions would be greatly appretiated

Well it took me alot longer to try the new winnt.sif than i thought. However it did not work.

On a single processor type the Gui runs like its suposed to

On a Multi processor type "Hyperthread" its messed up and still tries to run all the lines at the same time

Any more suggestions would be greatly appretiated

If u r installing a flat "image" (PnP installation), WinXP setup will place the correct kernel @ time of installation onto ur drive, if u r using a image based setup (IBS) u will have to take into account what HW u will be using it on as there will be diffrences in HAL's.

A common fault when launching .cmd / .bat files is to leave out the /start command to the launch string. To make sure, run it from [GuiRunOnce] section as: < cmd /start your_own_batch_file.cmd > as u will have better control of batch files and when they are launched from this section. If u r familiar with vbscripting, I strongly recommend u to perform the same stuff using this tech instead as u will have much better control of executions / installations & (it looks better... ;)

Then again, the HAL support seems wiered, should not have anything to do with it according to me. Keep us posted what it turned out to be...

• 2 weeks later...
I almost have my unattended cd almost done exept this little problem. I installed the Bâshrat the Sneaky driver packs and RyanVM update pack 1.3.1 and i ended up with a missing high def sound driver. So i used nLite to integrate it into the cd.

Everything seems to work now drivers updates and my high def audio :lol:

However when the system boots for the first time it runs the Bâshrat cmd file

installs my reg.cmd and starts WPI all at the same time also boots right to the desktop :} .which before it stayed at a blue screen did each of the tasks in order then booted to the regular desktop.

Hi TazzDevil,

I have exactly the same problem like you although i used cmdlines.txt +RunOnceEx.cmd (call bashrat) and WPI.cmd. Cant't find any solution...

TNX to let me know hw you solve that problem if you did

Regards

coucou