Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
prathapml

Congratulations!!!

Siginet    0
No, "direct hit" is not a rating!

Its a quick summary of the article, with all the important details in a few lines. Its made for people who want to read all articles quickly - they can see the "direct hit" box, & decide if the review is about something they are interested in, or not. :)

That way, they need not read the whole page to know what its about, & can read only the articles they are interested in, to save time.

OH ok. ;) That sounds logical. I still haven't been able to get a copy of the mag. :(

I tried to order it... but I was sent the october issue instead. :(

RyanVM    0

lol, you'd think if you wrote to them saying "Hi, you reviewed my program in your magazine. Can I please get a copy of that issue?" that they'd oblige you.

Edited by RyanVM

Siginet    0
lol, you'd think if you wrote to them saying "Hi, you reviewed my program in your magazine. Can I please get a copy of that issue?" that they'd oblige you.

LOL! Tried that too! Emailed them and got no reply back. :(

Siginet    0
lol, This program appears in the Issue 68 of pc-utilities...

u can view the site at

www.pc-utilities.co.uk

This mag is 1 of the major mags in the uk...

Wow! Mag 2! That's awsome!!! :thumbup

Siginet    0

Well... I got a copy of the PC Utilities Magazine. :D Looks really good! Only flaw in it is that it says that you need to download the driverpack files and extract them with 7zip... which is a no no. Other then that... it is a full page review and it is a very good review as well.

Any other magazines you guys have seen it in??? :thumbup