Case Spray Paint

gamehead200

i know some people have done it in the past ,i cant remember what type of spray paint they used though but i would go for an expensive make that promises a nice reflective looking finish :)

buy a tin and test it on something with the same type of surface your pc has and see if u think it looks good

Take the case to a paint shop for automobiles if you want a sweet look. They will prime, paint, and heat bake it. Cost around $50.00. Also, if you want a hole cut in the side for lights or a vent added in the top of the case for heat they can do a professional job. It all depends on your budget and imagination :)

well me is currently modding my case.. i simply sanded back to aluminium.. getting some metal undercoat.. and painting it red.. and then apply clear gloss spraypaint.. i'm going to post it on the forum when done :)

You can buy some nice modded black cases at "color cases" for around $50 w/o power supply and w/side window.If you do go the route of painting,then don,t leave your mobo in,as the overspray will find it's way in there and make a mess.Tape everything off inside the case.Crylon in a can will do just fine.Show us a pic if youi spray it or have it sprayed. :)