Get on Edonkey?

Rick

Hey rick, I've had no problems on edonkey this week. Just finished downloading Aliens Vs Predator 2 ISO (2CD), World War 3 Black Gold ISO, PC Anywhere 10.5 Corporate ISO on my 56k modem this week.

Other 56k Users: set download to 4 and uploads to 1 and max connections to 50 - 150

Don't set uploads to 2 because the full upload speed will affect your download speed.

I'm confused as to why everyone says to use Morpheus instead of Edonkey. Most of the great warez and gamez on edonkey ain't on the Morpheus network!

I've only found Morpheus good for MP3s, Videos, and ahem... pr0n.

Aaron...put all the settings outrageously high and let it try to connect for hours...nothing. I guess you must have the stuff that everybody wants or something? LOL

Rick:cool: [/quote:f0f959a1fd]

Yes... thats correct for edonkey I guess.... If that's what you do then that's probably why you can't connect?

edonkey is only second to pubs/ftps for warez ..

most games are on edonkey but the average noob to warez wont find them as most are in there orginal release state

like avp2-flt.001 - 050 in 14.3meg rar archives or whatever the games name was shortned to so go searching for aliens vs predater 2 and u are likely not to find it i expect thats why alot of people say edoneky is crap because they know jack $hit about warez and dont even know what a rar is lol

BTW, warez is ilegal and i am sure MSFN dont condone it ! so dont be freeloaders and go buy some fooking games!!!:)

Dude i know all about Warez..including what a rar file is...But i just dont find Edonkey to be a good program..its not that i cant find the s***(well if i can on i connect) its just very slow! and i very rarly get a connection.

:)

-drew [/quote:e3ac66622e]

i agree edonkey is slow but it does come in useful if your downloading a game from a pub which dies u can find the rar files u was missing most of the time fairly easy

BTW--You really are ELITE...down with Techkid! LOL [/quote:d2af66f5a4]

lol

Hey I know NO ONE is allowed to have sig with other forums on Techkid, What up with us allowing this here, I thought this was supposely a rule????[/quote:d2af66f5a4]

er so should i change my sig?:wail: and i expect they wouldnt mind a sig saying MSFN aslong as there is no address

/me slaps [b:d2af66f5a4]XPerties[/b:d2af66f5a4] around abit with a large trout! :)