- Windows Server 2003 SP1
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
- Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition
- Windows PE 2005
"NTLDR is corrupt. The system cannot boot."
In order to crack it:
- open it with your favorite hex editor
- goto hex address: 0x2060
- change "74 03" to "EB 1A"
- save it
File is now attached so people don't have to wait for a download ~ Alanoll
Now you can replace:
- all occurrences of "i386", "I386" to "ABCD" (where ABCD is anything you want - 4 characters long)
- "\amd64", "\AMD64" to "\EFGHI" and
- "amd64\", "AMD64\" to "EFGHI\" (where EFGHI is anything you want - 5 characters long)
In order to find what files need to be copied to the directories ABCD and EFGHI open command prompt, go to the directory you have txtsetup.sif and enter:
type TXTSETUP.SIF | findstr /r ",_[1-9] ,[1-9]_"and copy the files listed there from I386 to ABCD and AMD64 to EFGHI.
For anyone curious, open the setupldr.bin with hiew, goto the above hex address and see the surrounding assembly code.
Edited by prathapml, 28 January 2006 - 03:31 PM.