Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

No time to code latley.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Siginet

Siginet

Windows XP PowerPacker Creator

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Joined 22-January 05
Just wanted to let everyone know I have been very busy latley. I haven't had a chance to code anything new for WinXP PowPacker in a while. I do have plans to code as soon as I get some time. But there have been no major bug reports on the latest release. It seems to be working very well. I guess that's why this forum gets a lot of visits but not many new posts. :(

I wish the people who used the program would post in here some more. At least give me some indication that you guys enjoy my app or not. It has had about 30,000 downloads at BetaNews in about 4 months or so... but not many replys in the forums. :( Is it because there aren't any bugs to report? Or are people just not interested in the program?

Posted Image
For those of you interested in my next software venture you can check it out here:
www.ITTechware.com

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

thekarn

thekarn
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 30-September 05
Just sneaking by, new here to actual serious looking. Guess i can give the Program a shot although I don't know what it does exactly :)

tjhart85

tjhart85

• PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Joined 14-September 04
Sigi, its an excellent program. I haven't had many errors with it at all, and the ones i did have were self inflicted.
Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.

Siginet

Siginet

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Joined 22-January 05
Thanks for giving it a try. :) I hope you enjoy it.

Posted Image
For those of you interested in my next software venture you can check it out here:
www.ITTechware.com

Telenut

Telenut

• PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Joined 24-February 05
just to let you know:
Yes we do still use it!
And when there are no bugs, there are no posts I guess...
Al the sugestions I have where allready mentioned before. Like support for BartPE

Siginet

Siginet

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Joined 22-January 05
Yeah I still have not had time to code... but I do plan to soon (I hope). Paul_365 is gonna help develope the later releases... so you guys can expect a big update next time. I want to get a final Windows xp powerpacker out soon... so we can begin developing Windows PowerPacker. Windows PowerPacker will probably be a pay version of the program... but Windows XP PowerPacker will remain free. The only reason I decided to make Windows PowerPacker a pay version is because the donation thing did not work at all in Windows XP PowerPacker. I only got 1 donation in the very beginning... and that was the end of donations. So you can see how I was kinda burnt out on coding for a while... but that doesn't mean I am gonna stop. I hope that people will buy the Windows PowerPacker version though. It will make my life a little easier. ;) The wife has started complaining about me coding so much! LOL! So if I make a little profit... it satisfies her. ;) Hope you all understand.

Posted Image
www.ITTechware.com

Telenut

Telenut

• PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Joined 24-February 05
There is no option for us to satisfy your wife while you are coding? :P

Siginet

Siginet

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Joined 22-January 05

There is no option for us to satisfy your wife while you are coding? :P

Sure... you can buy her a bunch of expensive stuff. ;) Aside from that... I think I've got everything covered! :P

Posted Image
www.ITTechware.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users