Switchless Silent Installers, RVM/nLite Addons, .MSI Files

RogueSpear

Update - 20060813

Updated QuickTime Alternative to V1.74

Updated TaskSwitchXP to V2.0.11

@NeoDeath, it's never been an issue for me before and I've yet to here from one person that it hasn't worked for them because of it. It's possible there could be issues if you're initiating setup from DOS, but I've never tried before so I couldn't say for sure. The filenames are not listed in txtsetup.sif or dosnet.inf, so there may not be any problems.

@All, there is no need to make a post regarding updates. I'm aware of when everything posted here gets updated. There are many factors that go into when I decide to update an installer. As you may or may not know, I have a lot of other things going on other than these installers. Also I am in the process of creating WPI Addons for most of the titles listed here and creating single thread per title posts over at my forums.

I agree Muiz, i was also looking for the latest VMware and Rogues works like a charm.. but only if he has time..

Hey RogueSpear can you narrow down some of the

J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 to Update 8

Runtimes Installer to V1.3

AddonsDotNET20-VJ20 &

AddonsJ2RE508 etc what one is better and whats needed etc.

ScOOt3r!

I've downloaded the Microsoft .NET Framework All-in-One (RogueSpearAddonsRuntimes_1.3.zip), and put it on as a Hotfix along with RyanVM addons pack(RVMAddons_1.7.0.7z), Windows Updates v6(nLiteOn_WinUv6.cab) and Sereby's DirectX August. I've installed it on a virtual machine using VMWare and the problem is that .NET Framework 1.1 and 2.0 doesn't seem to work(I've tried to run nLite 1.0.1(2.0) and SyncToy(1.1, from RyanVM addons) on the VM, but they didn't work).

Is this just a problem of using a VM or should I use another zip that has .NET Framework 1.1 and 2.0?(like one for each version)

EDIT: Checking more there aren't even the VB runtimes, so I should guess there isn't anything else on the zip installed.

EDIT2: Forgot to tell that I used this addon with nLite.

Edited by Neo2x

I've downloaded the Microsoft .NET Framework All-in-One (RogueSpearAddonsRuntimes_1.3.zip), and put it on as a Hotfix along with RyanVM addons pack(RVMAddons_1.7.0.7z), Windows Updates v6(nLiteOn_WinUv6.cab) and Sereby's DirectX August. I've installed it on a virtual machine using VMWare and the problem is that .NET Framework 1.1 and 2.0 doesn't seem to work(I've tried to run nLite 1.0.1(2.0) and SyncToy(1.1, from RyanVM addons) on the VM, but they didn't work).

After more than 10,000 downloads this is the first report I've had of my .NET installers not functioning properly.