Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

iPod Software

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

smithxi

smithxi

• PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Joined 18-August 05
I'm tired of always having the ipod service and the quicktime service constantly running in the background of windows. Has anyone figured out another application to you besides itunes to sync music properly with the ipod? winamp seems way too confusing, and it never seems to sync properly. am i doing it wrong?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

sven

sven

iPod therefore iHappy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • Joined 13-August 03
try usnig emphpod or yamipod. there are many programs out there. those two are free. if you want to pay a small fee, you can buy anapod.
Posted Image

spazmire11

spazmire11

MicrowinX Devoloper

• PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Joined 27-June 05
i also belive there is a winamp plugin that will sync to the ipod quite nicely...

Posted Image MicrowinX Co-Developer
------------------------I have: A64 Venice 3000+ @ 2.4Ghz (33% OC)------------------------
DFI Nforce 3 Ultra-D @ 300Mhz (50% OC)------X800 XT AIW @ 550/600Mhz (10/20% OC)
OCZ Powerstream 600w--------------------------------Generic 2x512mb @ 200Mhz (0% OC)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users