Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Windowblinds 5 problem

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Sli-Boi

Sli-Boi

• 21 posts
  • Joined 12-October 05
Im stuck! I recently purchased Stardock Central Object Desktop and installed Windowblinds and all the other programs..

My main concern is Windowblinds 5. for some reason when i open the program, it has a window box showing "New Data Source" bla ba bla, which in turn does not install any visual styles because of this, and as you dont probaby know, i nlited my xp and removed the MDAC & ODBC components. but i never had this problem with Windowblinds 4.6, as version 5 is a beta.

Now i uninstalled Version 5 and put back 4.6, and shock & horror, that sh**ty ODBC crap is still annoying me..

Now any suggestions about how to solve without reinstalling windows and maybe even doing a new install??

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users