There is a complete New Program Available: USB_MultiBoot2.cmd
I have integrated usb_prep8.cmd in USB_MultiBoot2.cmd Batch Program, which:
- Prepares MultiBoot USB-Drive provided with Windows XP Setup LocalSource
- Supports Booting: MS-DOS FREEDOS BartPE WinPE 2.0 and Setup Windows XP
- Supports GRUB4DOS with DOS FLOPPY IMAGES + Linux and Supports SYSLINUX Menu
- Supports Portable WinTools which run direct from GO-Menu button
- Virtual Drive is no longer used
Instead in MultiBoot2 Folder a Temporary Folder usb_xpbt is made with all Custom made Files,
and where the XP BootFolder $WIN_NT$.~BT is created by parsing DOSNET.INF from XP Source.
The XP Source is copied direct to the $WIN_NT$.~LS Folder on the USB-Drive
and not to the Temporary Folder usb_xpbt.
- Install of BartPE by PeToUSB is supported, where a 2-byte hexedit of peldr enables its use
in combination with coexisting XP Setup files, thus resolving possible conflict.
- New is the USB Content Source Folder U_CONTENT which is copied to USB-Drive,
and which can contain additional DOS, Linux and Win PE 2.0 files,
but one might also select the complete Content of an earlier made USB-stick.
Or one may select an empty Content Folder containing a needed empty usbflash
The Bootsector Files, Install of Syslinux, peldr and migrate.inf are Renewed to make the MultiBoot USB-Drive.
- New is also the wintools folder with Portable win32 WinTools.
Double-click on GO_WINTOOLS_MENU.BAT on USB-drive provides WinTools Menu from GO button.
About rdummy.sys- I hoped for a simple recompiling, but that was no go, the code must be rewritten/changed, so we need a proper programmer to do this. I have something in mind, but am not sure at all whether I can get him to do that.
Very interesting, Hopefully the next version of MultiBoot2.cmd will also support rdummy.sys necessary
for Install of 64-bit version of XP from USB-Harddisk
***** NOTE *****
The Attachment contains USB_MultiBoot2_X.zip with limited U_CONTENT folder due to Upload limitation.
The Full Version USB_MultiBoot2.zip with U_CONTENT folder containing a lot of FREEWARE programs
is available at the CD Forum: http://www.911cd.net...showtopic=20089
Download Direct USB_MultiBoot2.zip from CD Forum: USB_MultiBoot2.zip
Edited by wimb, 09 January 2008 - 02:21 AM.