Download from Rapidshare.
Download from Majorgeeks.
Download from Softpedia.
(17.421.312 bytes, md5sum: 59db7fb49f582c7b6cc4f56a4b440ac1)
ALWAYS BACKUP FIRST!
Installation and Semi-slipstreaming Guide for SP
* Added COMCAT.DLL from DCOM98.
* Added Q212265 (JPEGIM32.FLT).
* Added Q240896 (OPENGL32.DLL).
* Added Q258765 (REG).
* Added Q269604 (DSOUND.DLL).
* Added Q285895 (CIMWIN32.DLL) and Q282949 (WBEMPROX.DLL).
* Added Q314941 (SSDPAPI.DLL, SSDPSVR.EXE, UPNP.DLL).
* Added Q323708 (NSCIRDA.SYS).
* Added Q327517 (REG).
* Added Q885836 (MSWRD632.WPC).
* Added Q887617 (HTML32.CNV, MSCONV97.DLL, MSWRD832.CNV).
* Added Q903235 (REG).
* Added a fix for VS2005 issue (REG).
* Added "No Channel Logging" registry tweak.
* Updated Q891711 (to U891711).
* Updated NWPP32.DLL (to Q250876-v2).
* Updated HTML Help (to Q896358).
* Removed DELINFS.INF.
* Corrected MOUHID.VXD and DISPEX.DLL files.
* Cleaned up some code.
* Some old audio drivers (like Crystal CS423x) are not compatible with SP 2.x. Please, update your audio drivers, if you have problem.
* Uninstallation needs Windows 98 SE CD-ROM. It also doesn't remove all installed files. It only reverts back half of the installed files with original 98 SE files. So, I don't recommend uninstallation of the pack, if you don't have any serious problem.
* If you installed SP 2.0.x previously, just install this version without uninstalling old version.
* If you want to make a localized version of this pack, you can find DDF (for making CAB files), and SED (for IEXPRESS) files as an attachment in this post. For more information about localization, you can look at Petr's post.
* Unattended installation support is added, but it only installs "Main Updates/Hotfixes" part. For unattended installation, use this command:
* If you like this pack and feel like contributing a little something, you can send me some donation via Paypal.
* MDGx's 982ME.
* Tihiy's Revolutions Pack.
* Maximus-Decim's 98SE Native USB Drivers (NUSB).
Number of downloads: 347
This post has been edited by Gape: 28 November 2005 - 04:55 AM