WPI help [NEEDED]

Changed my post :)

I made my WPI install myself. Everything works fine, WPI launches after windows installation. But i can see only program install timer. All other fields (program choosing fields) are white.... So i can't use my WPI. Later (after installing my soft mannually :( ) i decided to test my WPI, installed Java - everything works fine....

So what is my problem? How to install Java in WPI? Or is it already included?

Edited by punkt33r

Your confusing a lot of issues in your post, it sounds like you want help with making an unattended install, which will have very little to do with WPI

Now you want to..... install a bunch of applications you allready have on your hard drive?

Or you want to copy programmes to your hard drive and have them installed by windows?

Or am I totally reading this wrong and you just want to know how to copy the WPI programme itself to your hard drive and run it? If thats the case maybe your having trouble extracting the winrar file.

Be a little more specfic what your trying to do and then more people will be able to help you.

I changed my mind

After playing with WPI a bit Ive realised that it might tie in with runonce.exe kinda nicely, if it will run smoothly in a runonce set up, im sure there`s plenty of post`s on this so im going to "search" for some right now. :thumbup