98 SE SP 3.32

Gape

I can help you with creating an installer (as it is basically the same way I do it for the German versions of the 98 SE SP)

Do not set absolute paths e.g. "C:\Files\U98SESP3.EXE " like you did in your file!

Please find my sed-file attached (just had to rename it to txt here)

For compiling it on the command line use:

iexpress.exe /n sesp30b4-de.sed

P.S.: Finally, I would love to see some improvements/updates to the 98 SE SP! :D

sesp30b4-de.txt

Edited by swgreed

I can help you with creating an installer (as it is basically the same way I do it for the German versions of the 98 SE SP)

Do not set absolute paths e.g. "C:\Files\U98SESP3.EXE " like you did in your file!

Please find my sed-file attached (just had to rename it to txt here)

For compiling it on the command line use:

iexpress.exe /n sesp30b4-de.sed

P.S.: Finally, I would love to see some improvements/updates to the 98 SE SP! :D

This is where I get lost, You said don't use C:\Files\U98SESP3.EXE. If I don't use this directory then I can't iexpress them.

This is where the necessary files are located.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't help with creating an installer I'm afraid, but just thought I'd mention that my version of KERNEL32.DLL is 4.10.0.2226, which looks later than the one quoted.

:)

Mines is the rloew patched version.

Ah, thanks.

What was the patch for?

Would there be any advantage to me using that version instead of the one I have?

Should first be removed the older installed version or can the new one be installed above the older one? The new version is really great news! B)

Yes I would uninstall older version because a lot of things has been changed, but you don't have to.

Can't help with creating an installer I'm afraid, but just thought I'd mention that my version of KERNEL32.DLL is 4.10.0.2226, which looks later than the one quoted.

You can find your answer in this topic.

Edited by PROBLEMCHYLD