App used -- Axialis IconWorkshop Pro v6.62

Font used -- Comic Sans MS

Font sizes used: 16x16 -- 8 Bold

Font sizes used: 32x32 -- 15 Bold for "SP", 10 Bold for "3.0", "3.1", etc

Color used -- #800000

There are eleven files included:

SP3.ICO - your original

SP3-0.ico - SP3-9.ico my effort as described above

Please note that I adjusted the color slightly from my original submission to you. This only effects the 16x16 image. The color was adjusted to match what the 32x32 was anyway due to 16 color restrictions as gerislamico correctly pointed out.

Please let me know if this will meet your needs.

Cheers and Regards

My effort

Hi, does 98 SE SP 3.1 change any of the issues with USB and VIA chipsets? There was talk of adding USBHUB20.SYS 4.90.3000.11 to SP3.CAB as VSBHUB20.SYS. Then users with VIA chipsets could delete USBHUB20.SYS 5.0.2195.6891 and rename VSBHUB20.SYS to USBHUB20.SYS.

Thanks

Hi, does 98 SE SP 3.1 change any of the issues with USB and VIA chipsets? There was talk of adding USBHUB20.SYS 4.90.3000.11 to SP3.CAB as VSBHUB20.SYS. Then users with VIA chipsets could delete USBHUB20.SYS 5.0.2195.6891 and rename VSBHUB20.SYS to USBHUB20.SYS.

Thanks

??? If you had noticed, this is "in process"... Remember, that this project is BETA.

I have SP3 Beta 4 installed. May i install the final version on top of it, or does it creates problems?

It shouldn't cause problems, forcibly, automaticaly. I mean normaly it shouldn't but everything depends on which update have been made in the latest version.

If by the unlikely event, it's especialy an update which cause problem when reinstalled, then yes, you have bad luck, but we didn't say it never happens.

That's why we recommand cautiousness when proceeding (back up, back up and back up again).

It's also known that problems are much less likely to happen on a fresh W98SE install.

HTH

Thanks

??? If you had noticed, this is "in process"... Remember, that this project is BETA.

Hello submix8c, I was excited to see the project was silently updated to 3.1 yesterday. Several files pertaining to USB have been updated and I was just wondering how this changes things. No disrespect was intended.

To All and to PROBLEMCHYLD in particular:

The Website htasoft.com hosting 98SESP3.1 may be off line a few days or a few hours in the near future as I'm changing server.

I don't know exactly when yet. I'll post infos here as I get them.

Thanks

I haven't done it yet, but I probably will in upcoming releases.

If you had noticed, this is "in process"... Remember, that this project is BETA.

Sorry, but this is not BETA because (we) do better. :o

Hello submix8c, I was excited to see the project was silently updated to 3.1 yesterday. Several files pertaining to USB have been updated and I was just wondering how this changes things. No disrespect was intended.

You can consider it to be silently, but the version /date was change specifically to reflect the new update.

I just got back from a funeral, and things are going good since I've learned to cope with death. Enjoy your update. B)

The U98SESP3 Home page at htasoft.com may go offline at an unforeseable moment, between today and the five next working days as we move to another server.

Please use this link for download if the website is not accessible.

You can still visit the website as long as the transfer to the new server is still pending.

I cannot tell when it will happen exactely.

Sorry for the inconveniance.

PROBLEMCHYLD: Please don't upload anything for the moment.

Check your PM.