Elvi, on 11 July 2012 - 12:42 PM, said:
Getting a Error when using the new version: Error 87 in GetLocaleInfo
It should get past it anyway, no biggie. I got a couple such errors myself when comparing two folders over the network between 98SE and XP - there's probably some odd file that doesn't want to be queried, locked by the system or something. Error 87 means 'invalid parameter'.
However, if it happened to you in 98SE while under that VM, that could mean the application receives altered file/folder paths and that may be the reason for the empty list. If you could run it in a regular 98SE environment I'm sure it'd work OK. It does work fine here but I got an English system so can't find much difference between files unless one of them has no VersionInfo or the installed copy is accidentally of a language other than English.
For example, I get hhctrlui.dll
in the list, because it finds one of the multiple versions in the System\mui
I wasn't yelling @ you the 1st time. I need to learn how to be more direct and specific.
I was just kidding.
Don't worry, I'm not easily scared by a bunch of caps.
But careful with those ricoches, they might hit the really wrong guy at some point.