Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Where to d/l 5.1 version?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

kocoman

kocoman

• 40 posts
  • Joined 13-January 05
Where to d/l 5.1 Version 5.1 Basic Edition, Version 5.1 Standard Edition and Version 5.1 Extreme Edition - Thanks
I only find links to the 5.0's but not 5.1?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

At0mic

At0mic

Enthusiast

• PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Joined 10-February 05
thats because 5.1 hasn't been released yet. Hence the topic "USP 5.1 Extreme Edition, Post your ideas"

How's the progress anyway Gurgelmeyer?
You can enter max 4 lines of text in signature or signature image.

-I-

-I-

win2k Freak

• PipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts
  • Joined 23-November 04
last update, he had a broken fan on his computer, and is still not well (recovering from illness) ...

he would send me a PM as soon as the 5.1 version is up on FTP, but than it still needs to be fully tested for buggs. so it will probebly take at least another few days, after the testers got to play with it (but he did say something about, being near completion).
(i guess it would probebly take me about 2 of 3 days to check for the biggest errors, if i find none or at least not critical ill recomend it for release,

will keep yall posted asa i get it myself...

Edited by -I-, 02 December 2005 - 06:39 AM.

[message of the .....whatever]
Dont be a luser*!*@msnf.org: Ask Good Questions. , read the microsoft guide, google-it-yourself
Do NOT use pirated software, there is free opensource software for allmost every task you seak!
Where is the "any key" ???

kocoman

kocoman

• 40 posts
  • Joined 13-January 05
I got the "failed to install catalog files" error and can't install it. does it need IE6?

-I-

-I-

win2k Freak

• PipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts
  • Joined 23-November 04
how have you tried this????...

give us some extra information, or wont be able to help...
[message of the .....whatever]
Dont be a luser*!*@msnf.org: Ask Good Questions. , read the microsoft guide, google-it-yourself
Do NOT use pirated software, there is free opensource software for allmost every task you seak!
Where is the "any key" ???

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

OS modder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts
  • Joined 07-March 05
Gurgelmayer emailed me this morning. He said his stregnth is returning. Get well soon :thumbup
USP 5.1 RC1 is due soon just working the bugs out. Most of you guys can relate to this.
Just be patient and dont be demanding it is coming.

Edited by dirtwarrior, 03 December 2005 - 09:47 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users