Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Great results with USP50sr1

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

fleabus

fleabus
  • 1 posts
Just tried for the first time an ISO created with nLite, adding USP50sr1 to a Win2kPro original release. Worked beautifully! I read about your further plans and am eagerly awaiting 5.1.

On a further note, I'm a confirmed certifiable stuck-in-the-past Win2k junkie and really appreciate this. Thank you, Gurgelmeyer, for all your hard work! I Especially like the fact that it's cumulative release, so I don't have to worry about installing other servicepacks beforehand - I believe there was someone here who was curious about setting up USP5 as a hotfix rather than a cumulative update. Just my two cents, I prefer it the way it is. This was badly needed, and M$ screwed up not releasing it themselves. So what's new? ;)

-- fleabus

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Gurgelmeyer

Gurgelmeyer

Gurgelmeyer

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
Hi :hello:

I'm happy that you like my work - lets keep 2k running :thumbup

/G B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users