[How-to] - Windows XP Gamer's Edition

Aegis

:D

Arr!

My interest in this project has already peaked, with much of it having to do with the mere mention that this setup will achieve a more minimalistic state than MWX.

Anyway, eager to follow your persuit for the most optimal and minimalistic Windows XP gaming distro'.

Good luck! :thumbup

Edited by Lindros

So this means.... it was made by Microsoft? LOL I am tired I cant think straight :(

EDIT: LOL my bad :( I re-read your post. sorry to hassle you :) sounds REALLY great I am Building a PC for gaming this is Just what I need an OS :)

Edited by z0mbi3

When will a version be made available to use/test?

OR how do I go about building such an OS bearing in mind that I own my legit copy of WinXP....

Nliting it to the MAXIMUM and using xpsmoker to tweak the os to its bare minimum??

thnks for any insights :D

@uNxHiTMaN

A final alpha build will be released on the encoded date. Also I may not explain in depth the features or the creation process until the project is at least in Beta stage.

@Panda67

Same as for uNxHiTMaN.

Aegis:

Is this going to be similar to "Mindows Project" but with a installer? Also will this require Win2k3?

I did enjoy making a mindows version, all be it's needing certain *.dll in order to make some programs work and or install...

ps: if you want a alpha or beta tester give me a buzz...as i did take on your mindows project with success,i'd be more then happy to give this one a try also...