Is there any way to use the VS styles without hacking the uxtheme.dll?

anphorea

I have one Multi-patcher program which i'v downloaded from windowsX,and it doesnt' works well.

2003 sp1 maybe forbids some hack?or changes some method?

WhenI install stylexp,I can change my visualstyles,but after some reboot,I can't changeit at all

I have one Multi-patcher program which i'v downloaded from windowsX,and it doesnt' works well.

WhenI install stylexp,I can change my visualstyles,but after some reboot,I can't changeit at all

I'm not sure about StyleXP, since I haven't used that program in ages. Honestly, it's crap, and does the exact same thing as the uxtheme patcher (only in memory - not to the file itself). The link that I provide in my guide works on Windows 2003 SP1 as well - that's what I'm running at home.

I'm not sure about StyleXP, since I haven't used that program in ages. Honestly, it's crap, and does the exact same thing as the uxtheme patcher (only in memory - not to the file itself). The link that I provide in my guide works on Windows 2003 SP1 as well - that's what I'm running at home.

Can it be used on other languages like Chinese?

I'm trying

again,it doesn't work at all.

I uninstalled stylexp and rebooted.

I downloaded the patcher and installed and seems to be fine just as it works on windows xp,

but after I pressed the OK button to reboot,I can only see Windows xp style and Windows classic,no more.

so,fail.

• 2 weeks later...