Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

media center 2005

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

kris_h

kris_h

• 10 posts
Hi

is it possible to integrate Media Center into powerpacker?

just curious

k

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Siginet

Siginet

Windows XP PowerPacker Creator

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
You can try it. Use the Custom Name option. But remember you have to manually edit the cdshell.ini file in the boot directory.

Posted Image
For those of you interested in my next software venture you can check it out here:
www.ITTechware.com

Mindwarper

Mindwarper

• 15 posts

You can try it. Use the Custom Name option. But remember you have to manually edit the cdshell.ini file in the boot directory.

Siginet does that also apply for WinXP 64-bit, cos I would like to make such customised XP CD, which includes XP 32-bit and one 64-bit version on one disk, ofcourse slimmed down ;)

andyrole

andyrole

• 14 posts

Siginet does that also apply for WinXP 64-bit, cos I would like to make such customised XP CD, which includes XP 32-bit and one 64-bit version on one disk, ofcourse slimmed down ;)

Ummm... nice bump... :whistle:

Siginet

Siginet

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
No I doubt it works for 64 bit versions. A later release may include it.

Posted Image
For those of you interested in my next software venture you can check it out here:
www.ITTechware.com

Mindwarper

Mindwarper

• 15 posts

No I doubt it works for 64 bit versions. A later release may include it.

Ah thanks for the info :)
Well I'll wait then ;)

Siginet

Siginet

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
I am going to see how Win Media Center installs and make an area for it in PowerPacker. ;) So expect it to be in RC8.

Posted Image
www.ITTechware.com

hbinded

hbinded

what? whaat?

• Pip
  • 66 posts
That'd be great. btw, I noticed something about you....: you really like that smiley, don't you? ;)

Siginet

Siginet

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

That'd be great. btw, I noticed something about you....: you really like that smiley, don't you? ;)

;) :rolleyes:

Posted Image
www.ITTechware.com

angrybulldog

angrybulldog
  • 1 posts
Yes, i'm trying to upgrade two MCE05 machines, too, so I eagerly await your RC update :)

Siginet

Siginet

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
A user told me it is possible to pack Media Center with the current PowerPacker... all you have to do is select Professional Retail when packing. Also you need to copy over a dotnet folder as well.

I haven't done it myself yet... but it came from a good source. ;)

Posted Image
www.ITTechware.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN