• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
Bezalel

Building a Pre-activated CD from an existing installation

180 posts in this topic

Just use the Volume Licensing Edition, its what I use and it works without any issues

Just use the Volume Licensing Edition, its what I use and it works without any issues

IF you are eligible to buy a license for it AND IF you are wiling to pay the corresponding money to MS.

jaclaz

Thanks for your suggestion Bezabel smile.gif

Here is the MGADIAG

ora pannelli solari Europa occidentaleGenuineResults

OEM Activation 1.0 Data-->

BIOS string matches: yes

Marker string from BIOS: 5C19:Compaq Computer Corporation|117BC:Compaq Computer Corporation|1FFEA:Compaq Computer Corporation|A0D8:Compaq Computer Corporation|117E3:Compaq Computer Corporation|117E3:Compaq Computer Corporation|1FFEA:Hewlett-Packard Company|A0D8:Hewlett-Packard Company

Marker string from OEMBIOS.DAT: Compaq,Hewlett,Hewlett,Compaq

OEM Activation 2.0 Data-->

N/A

Hope it can help smile.gif

il sistema operativo ha così tante funzioni. che è davvero importante per un computer. in modo che io sto cercando di fare qualche buon pensiero a questo. sto ora voglio fare un po 'di buone notizie a voi che ora è che abbiamo grande sistema operativo ed è facile da usare.

Edited by Brank

Translation -

the operating system has so many features. which is really important for a computer. so I'm trying to do some good thought to this. I now want to do a bit 'of good news to you that now is that we have great operating system and is easy to use.

Rules -

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

2.d Be mindful of other users on this forum and post in English. If you must post in your native tongue, please include an English translation so that it can be better read and responded to by the rest of the forum members; if it ends up being a useful post, others will be able to view and read it later. This site is unilingual, so be mindful of that when you post.

Translation -

2.d essere consapevoli di altri utenti su questo forum e postare in inglese. Se si deve inserire [qualcosa] nella vostra lingua madre, si prega di includere una traduzione in inglese in modo che possa essere meglio letto e risposto con il resto dei membri del forum, se si finisce per essere un post utile, altri saranno in grado di visualizzare e leggere successivamente. Questo sito è monolingue, in modo da essere consapevoli che quando si posta.

http://translate.google.com

English questions - What is your point? Why did you quote another member's post?

Translation -

English questions - What is your point? Why did you quote another member's post?

JFYI, the original is not even Italian (I mean they are italian words, but they are not Italian they appear to be the result of a google translate or similar).

jaclaz