• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
piXelatedEmpire

nLite Integrated Add-ons [64-bit]

58 posts in this topic

Silent addon Directx 64 bit March 2008 :rolleyes:

Download 64 bit only version here

Install from: svcpack.inf

Switch used in Winrar: DXSETUP.exe /silent

MD5 hash: 812DE2457F1D1A3B2A0CE5DD0336FA59

File Size: 41.6 MB (43,702,292 bytes)

Here's my collection of security updates for XP 64 SP2, also compatible with Windows Server 2003 SP2 64-bit, with all security updates up to this month (March).

With this, you can have an up-to-date install and don't need to go to Windows Update anymore to download who knows how much, and then install it all, so it saves a lot of time :w00t:

Premium content which requires a validation is not included. Also not included are updates to Windows Update, as they're different for XP 64 and Windows Server 2003 64-bit, so you would need two different packs with them included.

Download here

btw: You can also use RyanVM Integrator 1.5 for this.

Here's my collection of security updates for XP 64 SP2, also compatible with Windows Server 2003 SP2 64-bit, with all security updates up to this month (March).

With this, you can have an up-to-date install and don't need to go to Windows Update anymore to download who knows how much, and then install it all, so it saves a lot of time :w00t:

Premium content which requires a validation is not included. Also not included are updates to Windows Update, as they're different for XP 64 and Windows Server 2003 64-bit, so you would need two different packs with them included.

Download here

btw: You can also use RyanVM Integrator 1.5 for this.

I tried your pack, but nlite says it's not a valid addon.

Silent addon Directx 64 bit March 2008 :rolleyes:

Download 64 bit only version here

Install from: svcpack.inf

Switch used in Winrar: DXSETUP.exe /silent

MD5 hash: 812DE2457F1D1A3B2A0CE5DD0336FA59

File Size: 41.6 MB (43,702,292 bytes)

can you upload to mediafire, because my region cann't download on divshare :( :(