Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

how do u feel about the blackberry

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

wolf7448

wolf7448

Windows Live Master

• PipPip
  • 211 posts
how do u feel about the blackberry?
Wolf Posted Image
Check Out My Website Here

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Nerwin

Nerwin

Photographer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts
I thinks it's pretty cool, and it look cool too.

Desktop: Intel Core i5-3570K @ 3.8ghz || G. Skill Ripjaws 8GB DDR3 2133 || ASUS P8Z77-V LK || 128GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD || 640gb WD SATA HDD || Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO || Corsair TX650M || ASUS 24X SATA DVD Burner || Fractal Designs Arc Midi || Windows 7 64-bit 

gamehead200

gamehead200

SEARCH!!! SEARCH!!!

• Super Moderator
  • 7,039 posts
Dad has one. I think I use it more than he does when I'm with him. :P Very useful for surfing the net and e-mailing when you're away from a computer.

Pebblecrusher

Pebblecrusher
  • 2 posts
Expensive. I won a Blackberry 7750 (Verizon specific setup) at a conference last year, and when I took it to Verizon to have only the cellular activated I was told that I could not do that. I had to activate the data plan as well, for $50 a month for unlimited data access. On top of the cellular plan!

And I want to keep tapping the screen instead of that freaky scroll wheel.

Edited by Pebblecrusher, 04 January 2006 - 12:33 PM.

Noise

Noise

Windows Guru

• PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
I hate my blackberry with a passion. My work gave the the Nextel 7520 version. The hardware design is awesome, and the reception is pretty good too. But the user-interface sucks a**. I've literally got enraged at trying to use this phone, many times. I've come close to shattering it on the floor many time too, if I couldn't play Texas-Holdem on this phone it would have been in splinters months ago.

The GUI is absolute crap, it was programmed by idiots. If you get a call while using the web-browser, you better believe that you are going to miss that call. And if the software glitches, you will not be able to charge the phone, you have to remove the battery and reinsert it. I could go on and on, but I'm getting mad writing this.

:realmad:

wolf7448

wolf7448

Windows Live Master

• PipPip
  • 211 posts

I hate my blackberry with a passion. My work gave the the Nextel 7520 version. The hardware design is awesome, and the reception is pretty good too. But the user-interface sucks a**. I've literally got enraged at trying to use this phone, many times. I've come close to shattering it on the floor many time too, if I couldn't play Texas-Holdem on this phone it would have been in splinters months ago.

The GUI is absolute crap, it was programmed by idiots. If you get a call while using the web-browser, you better believe that you are going to miss that call. And if the software glitches, you will not be able to charge the phone, you have to remove the battery and reinsert it. I could go on and on, but I'm getting mad writing this.

:realmad:

i've been waiting for someone to say that
Wolf Posted Image
Check Out My Website Here

Matt_

Matt_

Movie Editor

• Pip
  • 92 posts
It sounds pretty good. And it looks cool.
I'm Rick James

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN