Irfanview Flash Player

BEDO

I am having great difficulty with downloading the plugin to Irfanview that enables you to view video & sound on swf files, namely the Reindeer animation that a friend put on another Forum. Using his link on the Forum it plays with no problems, however, he sent it to me as an email which requires the flash player to see it, and having D/L the flash player and installed it said sucessfully, when I try to play the animation the screen comes up flashing "DOWNLOADING" and just stays that way, if you click on play the top two thirds of the animation work but no sound, also of course the text that say's click on a deer is not there.

I have tried uninstalling Irfanview and plug-ins including any remnants I could find and started afresh, but with the same results.

I would like to cure this problem if possible with someones help, cos I hate being beaten. :D

Wasn't sure if this is the right place for this post please forgive if I'm wrong. :rolleyes:

Edited by BEDO

Thank you Zxian for letting me know the moved post.

I was just about to add this post.

I have found the problem, the link I was using was corrupted. Using a fresh link solved the problem.

I do hope I haven't caused to many scratched heads :blushing:

On the other hand, if any of you come across a like incident in the future, it might save you a load of trouble.

Thank you all those who have given thought to the problem. :thumbup