Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Shark007

[Release] Adobe Shockwave Player 11.0.0.465

Shark007    0

This switchless installer has NO google-toolbar or IE popup or Norton bs.

Also available are separate firefox and Opera plugin installers if required.

The Flash Installer was discontinued because the original installers now accept /Silent

shark

Edited by Shark007

Tomcat76    3

Are you interested in making a version of SW10 for Win2K? Else, just tell me what needs to be done so I can incorporate a Win2K-only version into the MultiCompiler utility.

Shark007    0
Are you interested in making a version of SW10 for Win2K? Else, just tell me what needs to be done so I can incorporate a Win2K-only version into the MultiCompiler utility.

Until a few moments ago, i didnt know macromedia released msi installers for these. The MSI's i used are created by me. I have no idea what a Win2K version would require. Can Win2K install an MSI? if so, possibly all i need to do is change from a /passive switch to /qb

I have no idea what a MultiCompiler utility is.

The updated file version 8.0.24 is Win2k compatible

shark

Edited by Shark007

Tomcat76    3

Shark:

I was referring to the "Windows" folder inside your package. On Win2K, it's usually called "WINNT" except when upgrading from Win9x (or when changing it with an unattend).

MultiCompiler = this

Edited by Tomcat76

Shark007    0
I was referring to the "Windows" folder inside your package. On Win2K, it's usually called "WINNT"

Try the provided file. The 'windows' path isnt hardcoded in the MSI installer.

shark

muiz    0

ERROR during install :

EROR 1911 could not register type library for file

c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\flash8a.ocx

Edited by muiz

Shark007    0
EROR 1911 could not register type library for file

c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\flash8a.ocx

I cant recreate that error on my existing systems, or in vmware. I realize you use a dutch system. There is a high probability that this is a language issue. I'm removing the Multilingual disignation.

shark

Edited by Shark007

Joemama1960    0

Thank You for fixing a problem Ive had for a month now! Sites kept saying I needed to install flash player and Macromedia said it was installed! Your installer fixed me right up! Thanks again and 2 thumbs way up! Joe