Aahhh! My connection!

Dunno...I only realized it this afternoon...It was working this morning...

Hmmm...It must have something to do with "my friend"...His dad works for my ISP and he reported me for something I didn't do, but I don't think they would slow down my internet connection for that reason (some of you may know the story)...He said that they would monitor me (yeah, OK, they need a warrant to do that :))...Other than that, I have no idea how this could have happened...

Hmmm...It must have something to do with "my friend"...His dad works for my ISP and he reported me for something I didn't do, but I don't think they would slow down my internet connection for that reason (some of you may know the story)...

So, no more ping, ping, ping...

Kidding

Must be something with your ISP. Isn't there website where you can see ISP connection status?

I'm not sure...I sent them an e-mail and now I'm waiting for a response...I asked some other people that have my ISP, and they said it was fine...ISP is Sympatico (Sympatico.ca)...I'm sending this message from school...The **** kid is looking at me right now... :)

Can you re-word that? I didn't really understand...Anywayz, I asked the kid who's dad reported me and he said that it was his dad that told my ISP to reduce my **** speed 1/16 of the original 800kbps! That's less than a 56k modem...Now wtf do I do to get my speed back to normal? Call them up? Send them an e-mail? HELP!!! :)

Well, the good thing about this situation is that my parents don't have to find out at all, since when we registered with the ISP, the first registered e-mail was mine! :) So all the e-mail going in and out to and from my ISP comes through my e-mail...

You have a contract or written agreement with them right? They are legaly obligated to honor the terms of the contract. ISP Managers love customers of good standing, i.e. those that pay their bills! Need I say more?