Windows RG!

FthrJACK

To BAH,

seems like your racking your post level up.. [/quote:ea4bbf435f]

Like the old man who said "I never spoke until now because everything had already been said......", I do not post until I have something new or useful that I can add to the forums. I have ELEVEN posts ! I do not feel a compulsion to [b:ea4bbf435f]"racking your post level up.." [/b:ea4bbf435f]as you so poignantly suggested. Why would I want to anyway ? The objective of the forum is to provide a community for XP users, not "post-racking", and as far as I know, there are no prizes at the end of the month for the person with the most posts !!

BTW, that last post you made was no. 386, and contained no useful info whatsoever......

Now who's [b:ea4bbf435f]"racking your post level up.. "[/b:ea4bbf435f] BAH = 386 : Cyborg_Dell = (still) 11

ps, Thanx XPerties for removing my accidental posts....

As I had earlier posted, the file I wanted to post was too big ( 750KB ) and that's why it wouldn't attach...MaxSize=400KB.

http://www.boards.ie/members/crs/File%20too%20big.jpg

Edited this message so I wouldn't "rack up my posts"....

Bah was just messing with you man! Thanx for your input and that is the truth. I will probably put something similar to what you put there in the forum rules. Everybody gets bent out of shape over getting more posts. No big deal! After a while, it gets old and you don't care anymore. Just realize that there is no payment for getting to the next level. It's just there to give people who have been around for awhile the credit for being here. Yes, people can run up posts but the mods know who those people are and they don't get "promoted" because of that.

Rick:cool: