Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Could not find EULA Agreement

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Biohead

Biohead

^^ Yes, that IS a Robin Reliant shuttle!

• PipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • Joined 23-March 05
Followed the flyakite guide to make a multibooter with the cracked setupldr.bin from the sticky at the top of this forum. Now it gets into the PE environment (Does it have a proper name?) with the bluescreen, starts loading the drivers, tells me it's a 180 day trial (got it from M$) then when I press enter to "Install Windows" it says cannot find the EULA Agreement, press enter to reboot.

I wonder if I accidentally deleted the file whiles creating my 3ENT folder or something or is it a problem when dong this to 2k3? If it is a missing file can I just insert it back in?
Beware the evil donkey falling slowly from the sky. You can choose the way you live my friend, but not the way you die!

Moral: You can plan, but they will never be followed perfectly.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Daemonforce

Daemonforce

Spider? Where?

• PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Joined 16-September 05
You're getting a missing EULA error at the BSOI? o.O
You could probably inject the file into I386 with something like WinISO. :)

Sonic

Sonic

Sonic

• Patrons
  • 1,603 posts
  • Joined 04-December 03
The file is EULA.txt

LiquidSage

LiquidSage

Wayward Prophet

• PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Joined 29-August 03
Most likely the txtsetup.sif file in that boot folder has an incorrect entry for SetupSourcePath =

Angelico_Payne

Angelico_Payne

• PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Joined 15-January 06
Should the sourcepath point to directory where you copied entire XP disc e.g. "\SETUP\" (D:\AIODVD\SETUP\)
or to its i386 subfolder "\SETUP\I386" (D:\AIODVD\SETUP\I386\)

path in bracket is only for showing structure and is not written in txtsetup.sif

can eula be bypassed?
Beware of man who denies you access to information, for in his heart he wishes himself your master...

LiquidSage

LiquidSage

Wayward Prophet

• PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Joined 29-August 03
Path should point to the folder containing I386 followed by a '\'

Ex: OS installation is in MCE2005

ROOT
---OS
----XP
-----MCE2005
------I386

SetupSourcePath would be...
SetupSourcePath ="\OS\XP\MCE2005\"

Angelico_Payne

Angelico_Payne

• PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Joined 15-January 06
Thank you, still having same problem,

does both txtsetup.sif files in boot section and i386 have to be the same or do I just modify first, and leave the original in i386 folder (that's what I did)

If i knew this was so tricky i would have gone on a aligator hunting trip :P
Beware of man who denies you access to information, for in his heart he wishes himself your master...

culix

culix
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 26-January 09
If you still can't get past the EULA screen, you could try setting your ISO to be an unattended installation. That's what worked for me. Also see this thread for some other tips if that doesn't work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users