Would you drive a modified car?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Would you drive a modified car?

• Yes
    • No
    • I like 2 look@them but not drive them

Ultimate speed machine/P-extension

The Dodge Tomahawk can reach 60 miles an hour in about 2.5 seconds

The 500-horsepower Viper V-10 engine powering the dual rear wheels gives this radical vehicle a potential top speed of nearly 400 miles per hour.

Sounds like fun huh? :)

bike.jpg

NOS? no

had turbo on my atv before, s*** cost about $1500, my engine had to get rebored a week after using it :rolleyes: so it had to go, it increased HP like crazy, could peal out in 3 or 4th gear easily.. now it only peals out in 1st and 2nd :/ I'm not sure what the max speed was with the kit, I'd say about 90 or 100mph, but w/o it (as is right now) it only goes 70mph :D spose its better then nothing, though I enjoy running from the cops down sand roads :D

hmm, I really need to get a car though I only got the learners permit coz last year I aint have my social security# and didnt no where to get it (i r foreign.. lol) so I forgot bout it and this year when I turned 16 I went and got my learners permit.. pretty boring ridin with someone beside ya... :)

Heres what my car would look like (+bigger wheels, + pearl black, minus the text, the red mud guards and the bug protecting white mesh.)

:) EVO *Drools* Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm baby thats a Beauty!

In March im getting a Renault Clio 1.2 Sport, might not sound much but wait to you see what it will look like when ive finsihed it!! :)

When i sort out some hosting i post some pics...

In March im getting a Renault Clio 1.2 Sport, might not sound much but wait to you see what it will look like when ive finsihed it!!  :rolleyes:

When i sort out some hosting i post some pics...

That won the best car in australia in 2001 or 2002 , i cant remeber. Nice car though :)

Funniest thing happened this morning:

I was driving along the dual carriageway (freeway 2 u americans) and I see this dope car up ahead. I looked@it and it was either a mitsu or a toyota (I cant remember the model of car but it was quite long and pointy)

Anywho....this car, an old was driving it (looked like a consultant or professional type) and finally when the loory got out of the fast lane (the sod was holding me up) this car fooking shoots off and I then see a labal on the back...guess what it said? It was a gas label...the gas was NOS. It shot off like a rocket it was sooooo cool, and the engine purred beautifully...sweet

I hope I;'m that cool when I';m old!