Modified cars

beccatigger

Would you drive a modified car?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Would you drive a modified car?

• Yes
    • No
    • I like 2 look@them but not drive them

Due to me and Jay Stealth having an argument bout dis (in which I am told I am sad n boring) and I decided it would make a good poll. So, I want your honest opinion as to whether you would DRIVE one not look at them...........

Yeh 4 sure! Id love to get my hands on a supra, skyline, 180sx/silvia or an RX7 but the prob is $$$. Hopefully when i finally get qualified to get a job as a network admin i might b able 2 buy one :) .

But hey, at the end of the day, ur only allowed to drive as fast as the speed limit lets ya (without losing ur licence), so i dont see the point in a fast car like that, they look nice, but unless u hav access to a track, theres pretty much nowhere to unleash their potential without losing ur licence or goin 2 jail.

Um Cuervo are you compensating for something? :)

I'm a jap car enthusiest, i have had way too many arguments and i have actually lost friends over this topic, muscle (american/aussie) vs imports.

Lets just leave it with its your own opinion and if you think you look cool in your car then thats all that matters.

BUT

And there is a but, if you decide to put japanese parts on "muscle" cars then im afraid you need a good beating. An example of this is here in OZ some holden commondore (spelt commodore) gangsta drivers like to stick big wings on the back ala japanese wings as seen on fast and furious. Now this just looks retarded and ruins the pride of other commondore and falconwhore (ford falcons) drivers (what little they have left) and also makes other commondore and falconwhore drivers resentful of the import cars they see driving around.

So in conclusion:

If you like driving around in some balls out petrol guzzling hard-as-nails muscle car then thats your problem.

But if you prefer the finer points of driving, without sacrificing performance, you'd buy an jap import.

To each they're own really.

Love, AL w00t

But hey, at the end of the day, ur only allowed to drive as fast as the speed limit lets ya (without losing ur licence), so i dont see the point in a fast car like that, they look nice, but unless u hav access to a track, theres pretty much nowhere to unleash their potential without losing ur licence or goin 2 jail.

sounds sensible, but tbh, not alot of people pay attention. For example, in Yorkshire (home to me, Jay and FhtrJACK) there is a page on the 'Yorkshire Cruise' website which tells u the location of just about every speed camera in the area. can be found here, so those who are speeding know when to drive fast and to drive normal speed. :)

But yeah, id like a modded car when im 17, but im getting a scooter next month. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee w00t heheh