• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
beccatigger

Modified cars

Would you drive a modified car?   60 members have voted

1. 1. Would you drive a modified car?

• Yes
    • No
    • I like 2 look@them but not drive them

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

60 posts in this topic

Um Cuervo are you compensating for something?  :rolleyes:

Why yes, I am compensating for something.

I total lack of style and horsepower by those "jap" cars in these movies. :) This 540 CI big block makes more then 1000 hosepower with just a 10% overdrive on the blower. And that's on pump gas without nitrous.

If you look at the link someone put up about nitrous, not NAWS (kids), you see it has a long hitsory for making "cheap" horsepower. These small motors that can't make ponies need this stuff to make any kind of time slips.

yeah so big engine vs small engine.

course the small engine is gonna need something to make it go faster. its not the point anyway.

the whole reason that people love the jap cars is due to the style and the bang for your buck.

sure you could sit there and put a gas guzzler in a striped down chassis but whats the fun?

isnt it all about the rush? i hear you ask. hell yeah, but whats better big rush harsh ride, or slightly smaller rush with smooth ride?

again personal choice. you might prefer the look of the balls out muscle cars, i prefer the restrained power of an evo :rolleyes:

and i was only teasing bout the compensating thingy. :)

:)

Can you give me bout 1 and 1/2 years?

I can post what my car will look like though. But that doesnt count does it. *sniff*

Im just gonna go cry in the corner now.

Well I would post pics of my car but u can look@my website if ur really bothered

Ultimate speed machine/P-extension

The Dodge Tomahawk can reach 60 miles an hour in about 2.5 seconds

The 500-horsepower Viper V-10 engine powering the dual rear wheels gives this radical vehicle a potential top speed of nearly 400 miles per hour.

Sounds like fun huh? :)

bike.jpg

wasnt that just a mock up? it couldnt hold together or something, i seem to remeber that they use that on the terminator 3 movie.

NOS? no

had turbo on my atv before, s*** cost about $1500, my engine had to get rebored a week after using it :rolleyes: so it had to go, it increased HP like crazy, could peal out in 3 or 4th gear easily.. now it only peals out in 1st and 2nd :/ I'm not sure what the max speed was with the kit, I'd say about 90 or 100mph, but w/o it (as is right now) it only goes 70mph :D spose its better then nothing, though I enjoy running from the cops down sand roads :D

hmm, I really need to get a car though I only got the learners permit coz last year I aint have my social security# and didnt no where to get it (i r foreign.. lol) so I forgot bout it and this year when I turned 16 I went and got my learners permit.. pretty boring ridin with someone beside ya... :)

Heres what my car would look like (+bigger wheels, + pearl black, minus the text, the red mud guards and the bug protecting white mesh.)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Heres what my car would look like (+bigger wheels, + pearl black, minus the text, the red mud guards and the bug protecting white mesh.)

:) EVO *Drools* Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm baby thats a Beauty!

and guess what, i've actually seen it in the flesh :):rolleyes:

its in Sri Lanka, my place of origin w00t

You'd be surprised how many jap performance cars are there, you really would.

In March im getting a Renault Clio 1.2 Sport, might not sound much but wait to you see what it will look like when ive finsihed it!! :)

When i sort out some hosting i post some pics...

In March im getting a Renault Clio 1.2 Sport, might not sound much but wait to you see what it will look like when ive finsihed it!!  :rolleyes:

When i sort out some hosting i post some pics...

That won the best car in australia in 2001 or 2002 , i cant remeber. Nice car though :)

Funniest thing happened this morning:

I was driving along the dual carriageway (freeway 2 u americans) and I see this dope car up ahead. I looked@it and it was either a mitsu or a toyota (I cant remember the model of car but it was quite long and pointy)

Anywho....this car, an old was driving it (looked like a consultant or professional type) and finally when the loory got out of the fast lane (the sod was holding me up) this car fooking shoots off and I then see a labal on the back...guess what it said? It was a gas label...the gas was NOS. It shot off like a rocket it was sooooo cool, and the engine purred beautifully...sweet

I hope I;'m that cool when I';m old!

OMFG u serious? HAHA NOS? Looks like gramps or grandma are into street racing lol, now thats something u dont see every day :) .

We call em freeways here in australia too sweetie

Im fully amped, cant wait till i get full time employment so i can get my supra, i love em :)

Lolol...

Dunno if NOS is legal in this country, think you got to have certain monthly checks to the car or something... Dunno though. But i seen 1 car with NOS, they beasts for sure...

who cares if ur old+cool ????

Least he doesnt dawdle like the old biddy in the Suzuki I got stuck behind this morn-nearly took my wing mirror taken off overtaking her but I didnt wanna sit behind her all da way 2 skool :)

Modified automobiles are cool when they have an engine geared for higher performance. Otherwise, I'd rather not drive a modified car, just for the heck of it.

Well it really depends who modified it. I don't trust some people. But if it were by me or someone I trust, then YES!!!!!!!