ripken204

Post Pictures and Specifications of your computer here!

441 posts in this topic

15048611982_bfef4766c5_z_d.jpg

InWin H-Frame ITX case with 180W PSU

Gigabyte Z97N-Wifi

Intel Core i3 4130

4gb DDR3

80GB SSD

Slim DVD+/-RW

The wifi antenna has been changed to one that doesn't stick out of the case, because the system does travel a bit. Runs the SteamOS, I've taken over root access and have also added XBMC to the machine for streaming. Unfortunately, a lot of plugins have really poor support now.

Dual Xeon rig is still my desktop, this is for gaming and HTPC usage only.

I finally finished moving Shiva to a new chassis. The original was one I bought in the 20th century that had the over-the-top slip on "side panel" which I very much did not like. I had acquired a user server chassis (trash rescue) and decided to port everything over. My wire management may not be that great, but again I have made sure not to put wires in the fans. :D

2014-12-21160306_zps4d7db803.jpg

This is the Chenbro SR105. I had some time wasting trying to get the correct screws for the hard drive bay. Some perks to this over the old, now have a fan in the hard drive bay. Also I will have front panel USB! I do not have the correct sized fan for the rear exhaust, but it has enough screw hole to put in a smaller one. You can see dust on both the video and sound card, however it does not come off with the canned air.

2014-12-21160413_zpsd6be2384.jpg

PSU fit nice without needing for an adapter plate.

2014-12-21160709_zpsa9d4e0ad.jpg

Need one more side panel thumb screw. The side panel is not in perfect shape, but it stays on.

2014-12-21160811_zpsfd526ee6.jpg

Also need to put in a black floppy drive. I have them but not handy. I have not turned it on yet! I hope it works! Will get the rest together on the upcoming weekend.

Ain't that a Chenbro SR209? dubbio.gif

Chenbro chassis do rock! :yes: 

SR209 seems to have a lock on the back by the PSU, SR105 does not. Do you know a way to tell other than measuring the dimensions?

No. You're actually right. Even the lock is optional to both it seems. I do have an SR-209: it's Depth is 18"3/16 (19"1/4 with the front bezel). And both take a 120 mm fan at the back and up to two 92 mm fans in front (middle and lower). I gave mine three Noctuas, which one barely hears any sound from.

Dell Optiplex 780:

2.93GHz Core 2 Duo

8GB DDR3 RAM

250GB HDD (7200 rpm) + 1TB USB External HDD (5400 rpm)

About 1.7 GB of graphics memory

DVD-ROM drive

Windows 7 Pro x64