Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

ripken204

Post Pictures and Specifications of your computer here!

bonestonne    0

15048611982_bfef4766c5_z_d.jpg

InWin H-Frame ITX case with 180W PSU

Gigabyte Z97N-Wifi

Intel Core i3 4130

4gb DDR3

80GB SSD

Slim DVD+/-RW

The wifi antenna has been changed to one that doesn't stick out of the case, because the system does travel a bit. Runs the SteamOS, I've taken over root access and have also added XBMC to the machine for streaming. Unfortunately, a lot of plugins have really poor support now.

Dual Xeon rig is still my desktop, this is for gaming and HTPC usage only.

Tripredacus    286

I finally finished moving Shiva to a new chassis. The original was one I bought in the 20th century that had the over-the-top slip on "side panel" which I very much did not like. I had acquired a user server chassis (trash rescue) and decided to port everything over. My wire management may not be that great, but again I have made sure not to put wires in the fans. :D

2014-12-21160306_zps4d7db803.jpg

This is the Chenbro SR105. I had some time wasting trying to get the correct screws for the hard drive bay. Some perks to this over the old, now have a fan in the hard drive bay. Also I will have front panel USB! I do not have the correct sized fan for the rear exhaust, but it has enough screw hole to put in a smaller one. You can see dust on both the video and sound card, however it does not come off with the canned air.

2014-12-21160413_zpsd6be2384.jpg

PSU fit nice without needing for an adapter plate.

2014-12-21160709_zpsa9d4e0ad.jpg

Need one more side panel thumb screw. The side panel is not in perfect shape, but it stays on.

2014-12-21160811_zpsfd526ee6.jpg

Also need to put in a black floppy drive. I have them but not handy. I have not turned it on yet! I hope it works! Will get the rest together on the upcoming weekend.

dencorso    532

No. You're actually right. Even the lock is optional to both it seems. I do have an SR-209: it's Depth is 18"3/16 (19"1/4 with the front bezel). And both take a 120 mm fan at the back and up to two 92 mm fans in front (middle and lower). I gave mine three Noctuas, which one barely hears any sound from.

The Goose    0

Dell Optiplex 780:

2.93GHz Core 2 Duo

8GB DDR3 RAM

250GB HDD (7200 rpm) + 1TB USB External HDD (5400 rpm)

About 1.7 GB of graphics memory

DVD-ROM drive

Windows 7 Pro x64