Login to Account Create an Account
[Release] eMule 0.47a
Posted 16 February 2006 - 10:05 AM
Size: 4.42 Mb
Credits: Joe Yeti
Posted 26 June 2006 - 07:19 AM
filesize : 4.4 mb
MD5 : 19B9AAC5AB9BA6895B2D45245CF00832
CRC32 : 3F6C79B5
What is eMule?
At dawn of May 13th 2002 a guy called Merkur was dissatisfied with the original eDonkey2000 client and was convinced he could do better. So he did. He gathered other developers around him, and eMule Project was born. Their aim was to put the client back on track where eDonkey had been famous before, adding tons of new features and a nice GUI. They couldn't imagine what impact this decision would have...
As of today, eMule is one of the biggest and most reliable peer-to-peer file sharing clients around the world. Thanks to it's open source policy many developers are able to contribute to the project, making the network more efficient with each release.
What does eMule mean?
The name "eMule" comes from an animal called "Mule" which is somehow similar to a donkey
How often is eMule updated?
eMule is not updated regularly, but at the moment the frequencies are between 1 and 3 months. Don't take this for guaranteed.
A list of a few features available.
* Clients use several networks to create one reliable network. (ED2K, Source Exchange, Kad)
o Kad is now in an open testphase, eMule v0.42 can be enabled to use Kad
* eMule's Queue and Credit system helps to ensure that everyone will get the file he wants by promoting those that upload back to the network.
* eMule is completely free. eMule is also completely free of any Adware, Spyware, and ect. We do this for fun and knowledge, not for money.
* Each file checked for corruptions while downloading to ensure an error free file.
* The eMules Intelligent Corruption Control helps to speed up the correction of corrupted parts.
* Auto priorities and Source management allows you to start many downloads without having to monitor them.
* The Preview function allows you to look at your Videos and Archives before they are completed. For video previewing, we recommend the Video Lan Client.
* The eMule features webservices and a webserver that allows you to have quick access to and from the internet.
* You can create categories for your download to organize them.
* To find the file you want, eMule offers a wide range of search possibilities which include: Servers (Local, and Global), web based (Jigle, and Filedonkey), and Kad (Still in Alpha).
* eMule also allows you to use very complex Boolean searches that make the searches much more flexible.
* With the messaging and friend system, you can send messages to other Clients and add them as friends. In your friend list, you can always see if a friend is online.
* With the build in IRC client, you can chat with other downloaders and chatters around the globe.
Posted 26 June 2006 - 07:30 AM
At least, use a nice mod such as Sword : http://www.overnetci.../Sword1.2OC.zip
It's not the latest but one of the best. It looks like a poor mod but it has no unuseful feature. It's simple unbloated just like your XP with nlite.
(as far as I remember this version has a bug with files bigger than 4GB because of a change in VS 2005. version 1.5 corrects this, I just have to find a link again)
Edited by Camarade_Tux, 26 June 2006 - 07:30 AM.
Posted 26 June 2006 - 07:50 AM
just pm me with other cool stuff and i will look at them to make them into mods
if u want to do that
when i get freee time
i may get around to it on the weekend when i done a heap of uploading and feel a tab less burtout
ooh and i did get another one of emule as well
i will look at it when i can be ..******** in installing a clean copy of windows in vmware again :/
maybe i will get it to do install in 45 mins or so
Edited by zc_au, 26 June 2006 - 07:55 AM.
Posted 26 June 2006 - 07:59 AM
and other trial / demo ware stuff that people can find useful
coz im OUT! and being out for about last 9 appz posts i done that havet being asked for
Posted 26 June 2006 - 09:24 AM
Posted 26 June 2006 - 09:35 AM
Posted 26 June 2006 - 08:36 PM
i will download and mirror that file on my filefront account i use
Posted 27 June 2006 - 07:51 AM
but havet looked yet :-s
BAD zc BAD BAD BAD
i know im slack half the time and bad the other half lol
but i will get to look at it in 10 or so mins time
Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:12 AM
persoanl do i use emule :: not at all
so i cant really tell if there is anything diff in there or not :-s
but thanks for the file anyway
but i will look at the normal ver to this ver to see what i can see as a diff
back to testing some more stuff and uploading for me
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users