900Mhz Pentium M (Centrino)

babis

Hey guys,

I'm interested in getting a new laptop and I think I've narrowed it down to Fujitsu and Sony, however, they both have those ultra-low voltage Pentium M 900mhz and I couldn't find any reviews. (I needed good battery 5hr+, cdrw included, less than 3.5lbs and relatively good performance, and only sony TR series and Fujitsu P5000 had what i was looking for)

So if anybody happens to stumble upon a review, could you please let me know. I'm just trying to find some reviews on 900mhz pentium Ms vs. other types of processors. I'm curious to determine the performace on the ultra-low volt models

Thanks in advance!

I havet heard of the 900Mhz, but we sell alot of the 1.3-1.8s at my work...They seem to be pretty well build...alot of the laptops are coming with a small metal finish for protection, yet still way about 4.5-5.5 lbs and pretty decent prices.

I reccomend them

=Drew

Oooooooo, very nice laptop :rolleyes:

I have seen a smaller Sony, was looking at it in a shop the other day... Very small and compact.

Sony laptop

Its from a large English department store but im sure you can find it from a US site or somewhere. Nice laptop though, got what you want and a bit more :)