how do you get out

xper

Guest LouCypher

Geez, what are difficulty level are you guys playing on?

The door you are looking for is at the end of a corridor. When you work your way up from the dungeon you're in, you'll come out in a courtyard with three doors in sight. Directly in fron of you when you come out is a taller building that has a spiraling staircase in it. You have to go up to the top of the tower via the staircase and go out the last door. You go across the walkway and enter the building on the right, go in it, blow up the Nazis in the hole in the ground with a grenade, then drop down and work your way around and through the building until you find the right door at the end of a long corridor.

I'm playing on "don't hurt me" and made it to the second level, I just haven't been playing much.

On a side note, has anyone been successful in using the cracked server? It just kicks out of the game with an error if I try to join a server using the modified WOLFMP.EXE. The original WOLFMP.EXE will let me try to join but it gives the "Invalid CD Key" error.

Anyone found a cracked server to play on that works or want to run one?

then drop down and work your way around and through the building until you find the right door at the end of a long corridor. [/quote:89b92365a8]

that's cool, but can't open that door

switch?

Guest LouCypher

Yah, there were a few switches, all of which I hit. Might make a difference. It's not so hard on the "Don't Hurt Me" level as long as you use F5 to quicksave after every kill @ 100% life, and F9 to quickload if you die.

XPerties: yeah, it's worth at least trying out. If you played the demo at all it's a LOT better. I haven't tried to play with the cheats enabled but these are the ones I have:

1. Create a copy of your single player desktop shortcut

2. Right-click on it and select "properties"

3. In the "Target" field, add the following to the very end

(outside the quotes): +set sv_cheats 1

4. Click OK

Launch the game using that shortcut

Once you're in the game, you should be able to use the following

cheat codes (hit the "~" key to bring down the console,

then type them in):

/god (makes you invulnerable)

/notarget (makes enemies not attack you)

/noclip (lets you walk through walls)

/give all (gives you all weaps and ammo)

[/quote:d74fc6e69c]

the server crack only works on a server you are running, a private server or a friends etc.. it stops the server asking for the Cd key so if you join a legitimate server it will still ask for a cd key..

we should all get together and have a game sometime when everyones had some more practice.. i still havent played it :)

Guest LouCypher

the server crack only works on a server you are running, a private server or a friends etc.. it stops the server asking for the Cd key so if you join a legitimate server it will still ask for a cd key..

we should all get together and have a game sometime when everyones had some more practice.. i still havent played it :) [/quote:a30224c834]

The only problem with that is that the cracked WOLFMP.EXE craps out and goes back to Windows when I try to join or host a multiplayer game. With the original I just get the "INVALID CDKEY" error.