Multi Manufacturer Pre-Activation

I'm using a rather simpler oemscan.ini. What, if any, is the advantage of including the optional 'RANGE' parameter in each entry?

As Bezalel said: "there are performance and security penalties if this range is unnecessarily large"

I met a probelm when I use simple oemscan.ini. It scanned "TOSHIBA" SLP in a SONY computer, becuase this computer has THSHIBA bluetooth hardware, and it found "TOSHIBA" within the range 0x000E0000:FFFF.

Actually, "TOSHIBA" SLP is located in the range 0x000F0000:FFFF. Please note that the default range of oemscan.ini is 0x000E0000:20000 if no range specified.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm i have a question i have a PC buyed whith the following Manufactor info:

Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

Model: 965P-DS3P

47696761 62797465 20546563 686E6F6C 6F677920 436F2E2C 204C7464 2E

when i install the OEM-CD windows reports that is activated but the Bios has no Manufactor entrys in the BIOS Oo

how do they verificate that the PC is Valid

model is 965P-DS3P it seem to like a mainboard xD

Update @202

Added:

GIGABYTE (OEMBIOS.CAT CRC32=6C0C2E95)

'f000','0000','ffff','GIGABYTE'

and:

ASUS (OEMBIOS.CAT CRC32=2411858C)

'f000','0000','ffff','ASUSTeK Pegasus'
'f000','c000','3fff','ASUS_FLASH'
'f000','0000','ffff','ASUS_FLASH'

Thx @Protocol7 :)

making obsolete the following set:

ASUS (OEMBIOS CRC=B20C65BF) (obsolete)

'f000','c000','3fff','ASUS_FLASH'

[Request]

I'm searching OEMBIOS.* SLP set for Fujitsu Siemens Computers - OS: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition and Fujitsu Siemens Computers SLP Product Key. This OS is preinstalled on some CELSIUS Workstations from Fujitsu Siemens Computers.

If a European Community (EC) msfn member have a FSC recovery CD, you can send me a PM or reply below.

[Request]

I'm searching OEMBIOS.* SLP set for Fujitsu Siemens Computers - OS: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition and Fujitsu Siemens Computers SLP Product Key. This OS is preinstalled on some CELSIUS Workstations from Fujitsu Siemens Computers.

If a European Community (EC) msfn member have a FSC recovery CD, you can send me a PM or reply below.

The sets are interchangable between x86 and x64. A generic x64 key can be found in the MS article titled "Preserving OEM Pre-Activation when Re-installing Windows XP"

The sets are interchangable between x86 and x64. A generic x64 key can be found in the MS article titled "Preserving OEM Pre-Activation when Re-installing Windows XP"

Bezalel, I'm *sure* you know that XP x64 and Server 03 x64 are from the same code base. And thus here, all DLL files (and other binaries) that are present in both XPx64 and 03x64 are the same--identical, meaning you could compare them bit-by-bit and they'd be the same. There are, however, some files that only server has (server-specific DLLs), but virtually all the other DLLs are identical.

Using Server 03 x64 set for installing XP x64 could be less surprising for me.

but you're probably right: Windows XP x64 SLP?

Edited by Bilou_Gateux

[Request]

I second that request, only this time for oembios set for Server 2003 systems, recently purchased a Fujitsu-Siemens PRIMERGY server i like to try this on ;)

Out of curiosity, are the OEM activation files the same for 32 bit versions vs. 64 bit versions?

AKA - Are they Interchangeable?

Yes, i'll try to sum it upfor you,

You have OEMBIOS sets for XP which are Interchangeable between x64 and x32 OS

Also you have OEMBIOS sets for Windows Server 2003 which are Interchangeable between x32 and x64 OS as well...

OEMBIOS files for Windows Server 2003 are not Interchangeable with XP

FreeStyler,

Please, Please do me a favor to tell me where I can get the following OEMBIOS files.

EPSON 74163373

HITACHI BE5CE5BD

Mitsubishi 71631112

MOUSE Computer MCJ Co,.Ltd DEBD653E

Seanix/Cicero Seanix B7FC8D93

SOTEC SOTEC E0766DE2

Targa TARGASYS D0F94E0D

TIME COMPUTER Time Computers, Time Computer 7EB9D890

SHARP SHARP 8432EB94

JVC JVC_MPXP B3F88133

ASUS 2411858C

Thank you very much.

Edited by quya

• 2 weeks later...
FreeStyler,

Please, Please do me a favor to tell me where I can get the following OEMBIOS files.

EPSON 74163373

HITACHI BE5CE5BD

Mitsubishi 71631112

MOUSE Computer MCJ Co,.Ltd DEBD653E

Seanix/Cicero Seanix B7FC8D93

SOTEC SOTEC E0766DE2

Targa TARGASYS D0F94E0D

TIME COMPUTER Time Computers, Time Computer 7EB9D890

SHARP SHARP 8432EB94

JVC JVC_MPXP B3F88133

ASUS 2411858C

Thank you very much.

I see no reason in helping you get these files.... i have noticed all you do is post this info & files on other (mostly chinese) sites.

Reading your posted stuff you seem to pretend to be a hotshot who knows it all, but once i dive into the actual contents of your post all seems 100% copied from this site.

If you really have something to contribute to this project, i'll be glad to help you out, until that day you can only hope you find them elsewhere.

I admit my Chinese isn't really that good... but one thing is obvious... proper credits for the information and files are not to be found in these topics

i believe everybody who contibuted in this project deserves better.

Edited by FreeStyler

I see no reason in helping you get these files.... i have noticed all you do is post this info & files on other (mostly chinese) sites.

Reading your posted stuff you seem to pretend to be a hotshot who knows it all, but once i dive into the actual contents of your post all seems 100% copied from this site.

If you really have something to contribute to this project, i'll be glad to help you out, until that day you can only hope you find them elsewhere.

I admit my Chinese isn't really that good... but one thing is obvious... proper credits for the information and files are not to be found in these topics

i believe everybody who contibuted in this project deserves better.

I'm sorry if my any behavior makes you feel uncomfortable.

I don't think we must have reason in helping others, just like other people provide with us this information. That depends on your willing. I admit I posted this info & files on other sites, because I want to share them with other people.

I'm a newbie though I came here since 2003, I learnt a lot from this site and other sites, so what I posted are from many different sites, not 100% copied from this site, this site is one of my most favorite sites.

I do want to contribute something to this project, so I PM you before I was willing to provide you with my script for you test, unfortunately, you did not answer me.

You said you "Nope, not a word" in Chinese in you post#512 of this topic, now you admit "my Chinese isn't really that good... but one thing is obvious...", I'm really confused.

To be frank, these info & files are not very useful for me or other individual, especially for those files I mentioned which are very rarely used, because in most case they only need one set of them, I collect them in case that some people need them so I can share them and let more people get benefits from them. If other guys need them, I'm willing to open them instead of hiding them.

If you help me I will be happy, if you don't I won't mind it, but please be kindly free of prejudice against me. Thanks.

Edited by quya

me!

OEMSLP 2.0 OEM-ID <- think!!!!

for /f "eol=; tokens=1,2,3,4,5,6,7 delims=\" %%a in ( 'reg.exe query HKLM\HARDWARE\ACPI\RSDT /s ^| find.exe /i "ACPI\RSDT\"') do If Not "%%f"=="" If "%%g"=="" Set _OEMID_=%%e

result : ASUS -> _ASUS_

If Not "%_OEMID_%"="" If Exist "%_OEMID_%.exe" "%_OEMID_%.exe"

??