• 2-4 hours a day
    • 4-6 hours a day
    • 6-8 hours a day
    • 8-10 hours a day
    • 10-12 hours a day
    • 12-14 hours a day
    • 14-18 hours a day
    • I eat, drink and sleep on the PC!

I stay 12-14 hours in front nof my computer :rolleyes: I like it too much. I can't say i have a life but i like how i spend my time : developping my website, surfing the internet to find useful informations and tips, increasing my knowledge about computing, managing my network, helping my little brother to do things on the computer, and so on :D

And i'm preparing myself for the computing high school, will be hard but i'll handle it :) I like computing too much, i can say it's the thing i like the most in the world :D

My job requires me to be on a computer alot. When im checkin a customer out in on one, when im doing software diagnostic , im on one..and generlly once i get home i check my mail and will post here as well as chat with some friends.....

|Drew|

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now this is some of a Poll... I guess anybody CAN get the highest score in SOMETHING... Cuz' I barely do anything else than sitting in front og my computer...

See.. Here's my day...

I wake up, and the first thing I see is my primary monitor... which I turn on by knocking my mouse gently.. (it's in standby and my computer runs 24/7). I sit up (my bed is my "computer seat"), play a game, surf the net or chat with a friend (whatevah)..

I could go to the kitchen and get some breakfast, but then right back to the computer. I eat all my meals in front of my computer.

I will spend the rest of my day in this way.. It could also happen that I would go outside ( :rolleyes: ) to get some coke at the super-market.. then I lay down and falls asleep while watching a movie/comic/TV-show (also on my computer.. no TV)

I know.. I haven't got a life.. It will soon change.. and I'm scared to death.. WORK!! :D

Since this is a very intimate poll I will describe my dearest:

Intel P4 1.8 > 2.4 (OC)

Asus P4S8X

512 Samsung DDR PC2700 RAM

60 GB Seagate Barracuda

GeForce4 TI4200

Logitech Internet Navigator Keyboard

Logitech Mouseman Dual Optical Mouse

Iiyama 19" 1600*1200@75Hz Black :D (primary)

Zitech 15" 1280*1024@65Hz (secondary)

Chieftech Dragon Midi-tower black (case-mod'ed)

NEED MORE F***IN DISKSPACE!!! :)

hehe.. I don't p***... :)

Yes off course I take a leak sometimes... But I'm so hypnosed by my darling that I never notice when i go to the bathroom... Oh! I'll have visitors in a moment... That's a major progress in my current life :rolleyes:

Thx XPerties... I like my avatar and sig too :D I made them in Photoshop 7

I am willing to make sigs, avatars and BG's for anyone.. Just give me a request..