Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

WFP protected file list

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Bezalel

Bezalel

• PipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
Where is the list of files protected by WFP stored? I made a CD without the OEMBIOS.* files and all referances to them removed from txtsetup.sif and dosnet.inf yet at T-39 I was prompted to provide the OEMBIOS.CAT file. Filemon reported that at this stage the .CAT files were being copied to the dllcache folder. Also after setup was completed I copied the OEMBIOS.* files to their proper locations and WFP informed me that system files had changed (even though they were previously not there) and asked for the origional CD.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

RyanVM

RyanVM

Like a big surly teddy bear.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,661 posts
sfcfiles.dll
RyanVM MSFN Files | RyanVM Forums
Please do not link directly to files on my site or modify/redistribute them without getting my permission first. Link to the above URL instead.
Current Update Pack Release: 2.2.2
(Released April 28, 2008)

BTW, 90% of what I say is kidding around. Don't take things so personally ;)

RBCC

RBCC

• PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts
Is Windows 7 Protected file list the same file? Where is that file? Where is the file that lists the files in Windows 7? John :thumbup :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN