NO telephone for 4 days!

AlmondScar

Heya! Sorry I havn't been on in the last few days! BT messed up my phone! I rang up to complain about the internet service and they done a line check. They said it was ok, but, then i can't use my phone! When i pick it up the line is dead! well, i got it fixed 10 mins ago anyway! :) the only problem is now that i've lost my mouse, im using tab to try and get to the links :rolleyes: lol

Well I can tell you people that I am switching to NTL Broadband on Thursday! Because BT rang this morning telling us there was yet another fault in the line...but the fixed it! I cannot tell you what my mum replied to them, as I like this forum very mcuh! :)

atleast u guys have telephone competition :) theres only 1 monoplized company telstra :rolleyes:

hehe yeh telstra sux as well. Also, it sux cuz broadband is so expensive here, i wish i could afford it, its like at least 120 a month for unlimited 512/128 dsl here

British Telecom

We used to have an evil empire called Telecom, but they decided to try and mend their ways.

Now we have an evil empire called Telstra, with waaaaay too much government leniency.