Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

need a sig please

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

[-EPIC-]Biohazard

[-EPIC-]Biohazard
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 25-February 06
I have a couple that some frriends made but they are not exactly what i wanted, if there is some one here who can make me a really cool sig with biohazard and the symbol as the theme i would appreciate it greatly. Iam just not that good at CS2 and it seems that most of the people are here. So if someone can make me 1 or 2 i would be greatful. Thanks

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

KH2 Sora

KH2 Sora

• 12 posts
  • Joined 13-April 06
I guess i could give it a try, might not think i'm good since i just registered but i've done graphics for about 2 years now, if you give me some specifics like size, color, text, and images i could give it ago.

Sars!

Sars!

Junior

• Pip
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 21-May 06
Hi there,
Since there are two symbols:
-Biohazard
-Nuclear
I made two siggys!
I mostly like the first with Biohazard symbol!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Greetz,
Sars! :w00t:
Images in signatures shall NOT exceed a total of 300x100 and 80kb. Flash and animated signatures and avatars are not permitted. You can enter max 4 lines of text in signature or signature image.

WolfX2

WolfX2

Werewolf? Here's Wolf! :P

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 694 posts
  • Joined 20-January 06
@KH2 Sora - :lol: your sigs too big, change it before a mod removes it, here's a resized version
Posted Image

@[-EPIC-]Biohazard - here's my version :P
Posted Image

Posted Image
(i think i went a little crazy with the special effects :lol:)

Edited by WolfX2, 09 June 2006 - 05:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users