Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

This will AMAZE you!!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

FthrJACK

FthrJACK

I am a PC...

• Patrons
  • 3,394 posts
  • Joined 16-August 01
check this out! a tiny 64kb file... now run it, theres 2GB hidden in there of movie and sound! when it gets to the end of the scroller message and theres a bit saying "ok you can hit escape now" dont! THERES MORE! i found this from one of our members sites, kathleen, its made by farbrausch consumer consulting. check it out! -------->

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

xper

xper

Insane Clown

• Administrator
  • 20,157 posts
  • Joined 16-August 01
great stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Become an MSFN Sponsor Now! Keep Up MSFN Running

Read MSFN Forum Rules
Not a member? Donate here!

babis

babis

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Joined 24-November 01
.the .product .is .amazing

Aaron

Aaron

The MSFN Banana

• Patrons
  • 5,767 posts
  • Joined 17-August 01
seen it months ago, but nevertheless, still impressive! Why don't developers make games using that kind of compression?

I still find it hard to believe how its fit into 64kb... its just probably small bits of code instructing DirectX how it should generate the music and textures to show? That's my theory though...

Guest_LouCypher_*

Guest_LouCypher_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --
Dude, that's tha s***!
Totally amazing piece of code. May me think back to the first time I ever downloaded Second Reality by Future Crew. Of course it was about 2 megabytes in size.

[size=-2:40a7f555ca]
I've been playing WAY too much of Tribes 2 lately... The whole time I was watching the demo I was thinking "Where are the bases, flags, and turrets?"[/size:40a7f555ca]

ThA_FiLeR

ThA_FiLeR

--IM OUT

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts
  • Joined 24-August 01
Tight s*** :)

RealMonster

RealMonster
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 02-December 01
Wow thanks jack... seen something like that before, pretty **** impressive, i guess it kinda calculates what to do as it goes along?!? Anyway its cool... and hi thanks to jack and elite for showing me da forum :)

NikNt

NikNt

Junior

• Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 10-September 01
I've seen it somewhere before and the guys there told me that this file uses your VideoCard to generate all grahics, so I think the programmers made the code which is 64kb and it uses your PC resourses, but still how it plays the music?

Rick

Rick

• PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • Joined 18-August 01
Okay..just jumped back on board! That is totally amazing! I know you programmers have theories! If you figure it out and can replicate it, let us know. LOL

Rick:cool:
Welcome to MSFN!

Read the Forum Rules
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users