order of the hotfixes when integrating them?pls help

hi,

I am trying to update my xpsp2.

I have 80 updates. I must choose one of the 3 ways to integrate/slipstream them.

1) svcpack.inf 2) /integrate command 3) nLite

1-My first question: is the /integrate method and scvpack.inf method same thing? Because when I used a batch file for my updates with 80 /integrate command line , I saw a "svcpack" folder in i386 directory and a modified "svcpack.inf" in ,i386 folder. There was all of my updates in svcpack folder and svcpack.inf was modified like a hand-made svcpack.inf.

2-seckond question: İf you say "yes" to first question that means /integrate command does not slipstream the updates to the i386 folder. Is this true?

3-thirdly: Which order? Yes. If I use batch file for my updates with /integrate commands, which order must I use? From big numbered to small numbered (line 1-kb90, line 2-kb80, line 3- kb70...like) or small to big?

4-Fourth question:THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT!!!İf I use svcpack.inf method, which order I must use?

From big numbered to small numbered (line 1-kb90, line 2-kb80, line 3- kb70...like) or small to big?

5-fifthly: Can I use nLite? İs it would be healty? Because in nlite method page it says "only with LATEST" updates. What that means? My oldest update's creating history is 08/18/2004. Is it too old?

And how is the order system of the nLite?Is it shorts updates automaticly?

I am waiting for help, thanks.

Edited by zalimferi

For nlite just click on the Build Date column header and it will sort from top to bottom (oldest-newest) as recommended.

Be sure to try Direct Integration, if some hotfix is reported as not supported just click yes for normal.