Add-On Maker for Nlite 1.2.4 Update: 06/17/2006

I do not want to have to install another program to do it, i like Add-On Maker for Nlite :)
Well Sorry but nlaom cant do what you want to accomplish...

If you want maybe i can take a look at the exe file you want to make inta a addon, just tell me where you want it in "All Programs", "Desktop" and/or "Quicklaunch" maybe i can make you a addon and you can just edit it in the future to create one of your own. So send me a link and ill see what i can cook up.

I do not want to have to install another program to do it, i like Add-On Maker for Nlite :)
Well Sorry but nlaom cant do what you want to accomplish...

If you want maybe i can take a look at the exe file you want to make inta a addon, just tell me where you want it in "All Programs", "Desktop" and/or "Quicklaunch" maybe i can make you a addon and you can just edit it in the future to create one of your own. So send me a link and ill see what i can cook up.

ok, thanks anyway for reply

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using your program to create addons successfully. Very easy to use. I am wondering whether it can make addons of inf files created by reg2inf converter. I am totally new in this area; I mean the inf file has no switches, exe or cmd files. Can it be done? How?

I have been using your program to create addons successfully. Very easy to use. I am wondering whether it can make addons of inf files created by reg2inf converter. I am totally new in this area; I mean the inf file has no switches, exe or cmd files. Can it be done? How?
No you cant make inf addons with nlaom... You can learn by simply downloading other inf addons and studying the structure layout... Here are some Tutorials that might help 1, 2, 3

IMO you should start with a theme inf addon there easy, its how I learned

• 2 weeks later...
what does the program mean at the end when they added this

[AddProgram]

Program.exe /S /VERYSILENT /SP-

what does those command mean are they really neccessary ?

/SP- Disables the This will install... Do you wish to continue? prompt at the beginning of Setup.

as ricktendo said it's not always needed unless a certain Inno installer brings up that nag at the start of the setup.

can telme someone which command put in the nlite add-on maker for files in this picture because i try to insert at hotfix whit nlite but stil not work

untitledqa9.jpg

If can write the command in the order from picture. While make the cab whit nlite addon insert whit nlite in hotfixes????

The folder IE6 are a setup.exe and some archive for this files how make an which commands?

untitled2po1.jpg

Tks and I wait answer.

• 2 weeks later...